Chapter 28

A/N: I don't wanna keep on writing filler chapters so lets skip to the part where a ton of drama & shit happens😍🔫 And yes, triple update because ily all and I haven't been updating a lot recently. Anyway.

⚠️TW : alcohol and underage drinking⚠️

________________

-Youngbin's POV-

The plan is working. I'm Y/n's soulmate now, meaning she's mine. Sorry Jake but I'm ruining your life, once again.

Flashback : 5 years ago

Jake and I were walking down the road with our other friend Daniel. We talked about how school was boring, how the teachers gave us a ton of homework in a day, and we basically do what bestfriends do.

You know like getting in detention together, stealing each others food, and drawing on the teachers face while they're sleeping. Yeah, life was pretty fun, not until one day I heard Daniel and Jake talking silently in a room.

"Hyung! Stop overthinking! He's gonna accept you for who you are. You're his bestfriend after all." Daniel whispered. "But Daniel, you know how he is with vampires. You know what happened to him in the past!" Jake yelled.

"I know... but.. Honestly i dont know how he's gonna react either. Lets just tell him that you're a vampire and everything will be alright!" Daniel said. That moment, my eyes widened and my fists clenched.

I ran off and went inside a bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and suddenly there was a playback of what happened when I was 9 years old.

"Youngbin go! Your mother and I will try to get rid of the vampire, just go!" my father yelled. I ran to them and hugged their legs, not wanting to let them go. "B- but father, what if you die!?" i cried.

"Listen to me son. You need to be strong, if your mother and I dies t- then just forget us. Whats important is that you're safe" my father smiled. "We love you a lot Youngbin. Please remember that" my mother said.

They waved their hands goodbye and I ran away, leaving the burning house and my parents.

The playback stopped and yes, ever since then, vampires have been what I despise the most. Everytime I hear the word "vampire" it justs triggers me and I have this feeling in me that I have to kill someone.

So Jake is a vampire? I guess the friendship we had, now ends. Anyway, today is Jake's 17th birthday and I have a plan.

(timeskip to jakes birthday)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKEY!" our dance leader Heeseung yelled. Everyone cheered and clapped whilst I just stood there, giving Jake a fake smile. Jake thanked everyone and everyone started partying.

"Hey Jake! Have a drink with me?" I said "But I'm still underage.." he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh come on. It's your birthday loosen up a little! You're just one year away from having the right to drink legally! Now come on" I cheered. "Ok.." he sighed. We sat down at one of the couches and talked a little while drinking the alcohol in our hands.

"Where's Daniel? Lets go out and admire the stars!" i said. Jake clapped his hands and nodded. Looking at the stars was actually Daniel's habit. I guess, Jake and I picked up the habit once we became friends.

We found Daniel stuffing himself with the cake on the table. "Lets go look at the stars Daniel! It'll be fun!" I said. "Okay hyung but I wanna finish this cake fir-" Jake cut him off by groaning and dragged him outside.

We sat near the ocean and started looking at the stars in awe. "Jake hyung I think its time you tell him" Daniel spoke "Tell me what?" i asked, playing along as if I don't know what he was talking about.

"Okay.. You see, Youngbin, I'm a-" i cut Jake off "Vampire? Hm. I'm aware" i said calmly "How did you know?" Daniel asked with a slightly shocked expression. "I heard you guys talking a while ago" I chuckled.

I could tell that Jake was nervous just by looking at his hands that were shaking. "S- so are you okay with it? With me being a vampire?" Jake stammered.

I stood up and took out my hand, signaling him that I want him to stand up as well. He took my hand and I smiled. Daniel also stood up and smiled. "You wanna know my answer?" i asked.

They both nodded slowly and I chuckled. "Well my answering is..."

"No." i said coldly, removing the fake smile that was on my face. Their smiles dropped and all Jake could do was cry.

"Listen well, Sim Jake. I don't care if I have to end our 'friends since childhood' friendship. All i know is I'm not gonna accept you for being not human and I never will. You should know that. Your kind is the reason I'm living miserably and your kind is the reason why my parents are gone! You are all the same. Pathetic, merciless, and useless." I said, smirking as I saw Jake crying.

"Hyung thats enough" Daniel said and went to comfort him. "I can't believe you.. Daniel, he's a vampire for gods sake! Why are you comforting him instead of comforting me! I'm human and he isnt!" i yelled.

"Hyung.. You shouldn't hate him just because he's different" Daniel sighed "Daniel you have to choose. His side? Or mine." I asked him.

"Oh come on hyung you know I can't-" i cut him off by placing my hand on his chest. "Save it. I know your answer, and because of that.. I'm sorry" i said "For what?" he asked.

"For this." i pushed him off the cliff and let him fall into the ocean. "Youngbin no!" Jake yelled.

"Sorry Jake but you're the cause of this. If only you weren't a vampire then this wouldn't have happened" i said coldly and walked away. Not noticing that Jake had already gone off, with Daniel.

End of flashback

__________________

Ew drama😨🤡😍🔫✨ ok bye keep scrolling.