Chapter 15

"I love you...." he said

"W- what?" i stuttered. "O- oh je t'aime means I love you" he replied and scratched his nape in embarrassment. "Oh okay" i replied. "W- we should go. It's getting dark, we'll take you home" he said and I nodded.

I stood up and followed him to the car. "Oh Y/n you're here. I'm so sorry about your parents.." Jay said. "Thank you." i said and sighed. Heeseung started driving and we arrived at my house 10 minutes later. I got out of the car and waved them goodbye.

"Wait Y/n!" i heard Jake yell making me stop walking and turn around.

He got out of the car and ran to me. He grabbed my wrist gently and I looked at him confused. "Don't go to class tomorrow okay? You need to rest" he said and I smiled. "Okay.." i replied and he smiled.

"And.. Text me if you want someone to talk to hm?" he added. I nodded and he let go of my wrist. "Bye Jake" i said and went inside the house. I went to the kitchen and saw my grandmother crying while looking at the photo of her and mom.

I approached her and rubbed her back. She quickly wiped her tears and forced a smile. "Oh darling your home? Go eat dinner" she said and went upstairs to her room. I sighed and went to the table. I ate the food and put the leftovers inside the refrigerator.

I went to my room and took a quick shower to freshen myself up and started getting ready for bed. I hopped on my mattress and stared at the ceiling. "I miss you mom and dad.." I whispered and slept.

-Timeskip-

"Halmeoni (Grandmother). Are you sure you can do that on your own? You look tired please go rest and I'll clean the house by myself okay?" I said to my grandmother who was already sweating from cleaning the house all day.

"No no~ I can do it myself, you can go study" she replied to me.

"Please... I'm worried... I don't want to lose another person" I said sadly and looked at her. She sighed and gave me a smile. "Okay.. I'll stop" she said. "Yah. Don't you have a school trip tomorrow?" she said and I nodded.

"Pack your things after cleaning okay?" she added. I gave her a slight nod and she went upstairs to rest.

I heard my phone ring and I put on a smile immediately when I saw that Jake was calling me. I quickly answered the call and sat on the couch.

-Jake-

Hello?

Jake?

Hi Y/n!

Why did you call?

Just checking if you're ok~

*Chuckles*

I'm fine

That's good..

I already told the teacher that your excused for today

Thank you

But the teacher told me to ask you if your going to the school trip tomorrow

Are you going?

Yeah I'll go

Okay

I'll text you the notes that I wrote for today okay?