Chapter 2

"You got some water?" Eunha asked. "No I'm sorry I finished it. Let's just go buy some" I replied and smiled.

We headed to the canteen and bought some water, while we were walking, I got a little curious.

"Eunha?" I asked. "Yeah?" she replied.

"How old are you?" I asked. "Oh yeah. I'm 19" she replied.

"So that means, you already kissed your true love." I said. "Yeah. Have you?" she asked. I sighed and stopped walking.

"My 18th birthday is in 7 months. I don't know what to do" I said sadly and let a tear fall. "I'm sure that you will find him. Don't worry" she said and smiled.

"Another question" I said. "Yeah?" she asked.

"Did Jake kiss his true love already?" I asked and hoped that she would say no. "This may sound crazy, but Jake and his friends don't need to kiss someone." she replied.

"Why? How?" I asked. "I don't know." she said and we continued walking. The bell rang, meaning it was time to go to our next class.

"What is your next class?" she asked. "Science" I replied. "Oh. I have History. Guess I'll see you later. Bye!" she said and waved her hand.

I headed to my next class and saw that no one was still there. I went to my seat and waited for the other students. Someone knocked on the door and I turned my head to look at who it was. My heart immidietly started beating fast when I saw that it was Jake.

"Hi" he greeted. "H- hi" I replied and looked away. "Can I sit beside you?" he asked. I felt blood rush to my cheeks. "Sure." I replied.

He walked closer and sat down beside me. There was silence and I just stared at the wall.

"Can I ask something?" he asked out of nowhere. "Yeah?" I said.

"How old are you?" he asked. "I'm 17. My birthday is in 7 months" I said. He nodded and there was silence again. Time passed and more students came in.

"Oooooh. Jakey has a girlfriend." Heeseung said while going to his seat. Jake slapped Heeseung's arm playfully and laughed.

The rest of Jake's friends went inside the classroom. How are they all always in the same classes? "Yah Niki. Stop sleeping. You got scolded by 2 teachers today" Jay said to Niki.

"But I didn't get enough sleep last night. Didn't you remember what we did last night. The one-" Niki got cut off by Jungwon stepping on his foot. Niki groaned and shut his mouth.

I kind of want to know what they did.

The teacher came in and greeted us. "No lesson today since it's the first day of school. But I want you to introduce yourselves to your seat mates." the teacher said.

I felt a rush of excitement since Jake was my seat mate. "You may start now. Just do it quietly" the teacher added.

"Ok y/n. I already know your name so tell me more about yourself." Jake said.

"I-" I was gonna say something but he cut me off. "Wait before that" he said. He grabbed my wrist and I flinched because of the skin ship.

"I won't hurt you" he said. He gently put my sleeves up and smirked. I got scared. He looked a little different when he checked my wrist.

"So you didn't have your true love's kiss yet?" he asked without taking the smirk of his face. "Y- yes" I replied.

"But your birthday is in 7 months" he added. "I- I know." I replied and removed his hand from my wrist. He smiled. "Why do you want to know?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Nothing." he said and chuckled silently. It was a bit odd. He changed his attitude when he saw my wrists. "So, about me. I like singing, dancing, rapping, skateboarding, and more. I also like to take care of Layla." he said.

"Who's Layla?" I asked. "Oh. It's my dog." he said. "Ok my turn-" I got cut off by him again.

"Oh. No need. I already know everything about you." he said.