Chapter 20

-Y/n's POV-

"I'm home!" I yelled and took off my shoes as I entered the house.

I threw my backpack on the floor and went to the kitchen to get some water. "Darling?" I heard my grandmother say behind me. "Gosh you scared me." I said and put my hand on my chest.

"Sorry. How are you?" she asked with a smile. "Fine I guess" i said "Hm okay. Do you want to have lunch? I can heat up the food if you want" she asked. "No need. I'm not really hungry" I replied.

"Okay but tell me if you need anything" she said and I nodded. I went to my room and threw myself on the mattress.

"How many homeworks do I have?" I said to myself and looked at my list of works that weren't done and submitted yet. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 what the hell, why are there so many homeworks?!" I said and groaned.

I stood up lazily and went to my study table. "I guess I'm staying up all night" I sighed.

-8:45 PM-

"2 more works then I'm done" I whispered and stretched my arms. Then I got a notification from my phone.

-Jake-

[Hey Y/n]

[What do you want?]

[Chill bro]

[Can you go outside? Just for 5 minutes!]

[Why?]

[Please😤]

[No]

[Y/n you have no choice. I'm already outside your door😁]

[Jake what the heck?!]

[It's freezing cold out there!]

[And why'd you come here this late?!]

[Sorry☹️]

[Fine]

[I'm coming just wait]

-End of Conversation-

"What is this man up to" I mumbled and went downstairs. "Y/n? Where are you going?" my grandmother asked me. "Jake is outside" I replied. "Oooooh. I see, have fun!" she cheered and I rolled my eyes.

I wore my jacket and went outside. I saw Jake standing there without knowing I was already here, so I took this as a chance to scare him. "BOO" i yelled and he jumped. "Do you really have to do that?!" he yelled and took a deep breath.

I laughed and said "You deserve it"

"Yeah sure" he said "Come inside. It's too cold out here" I said and he nodded. We went inside the house and headed to my room. "NO FUNNY BUSINESS INSIDE MY HOUSE YOU TWO!" My grandmother yelled before I could even close the door.

I slapped my forehead and groaned because of what she said. Jake and I are already awkward and she made it worse..

Jake giggled and I rolled my eyes. I stomped towards my study table grumpily and continued to study. "Whatcha doin?" Jake asked. "Studying duh" I replied. "But I wanted to talk..." he sighed "Then start talking, I don't have time" I said.