Chapter 14

-Still Jay's POV-

"It hurts... and it's scary... seeing people die..." he said.

I widened my eyes and looked at him. A tear fell down his cheeks and I gave him a pat on his back. "I wish I could change the future" he said and wiped his tears. "It's not your fault hyung.. Don't blame yourself for something you didn't do." i said.

He nodded and sighed. "Do we tell Y/n?" he asked. "I don't think we should tell her. Otherwise she would ask how we know and she might know our identity as well." i explained and he nodded.

We left the room and went back to the living room. "What did you guys talk about?" Jungwon asked us as soon as we went back. "Oh. Just some group project and stuff." I lied and he nodded.

-Y/n's POV-

I have been waiting for 1 hour already and there was still no call. My hands were shaking and I kept on wiggling my legs. I saw Jake go to the kitchen and take something out of the fridge and he came back in the living room. He gave me a mango juice and I shook my head.

"I'm fine.. I'm not thirsty.." i said. "Y/n. At least drink this. You didn't even finish your food. Just drink it okay? It will make you feel better" he said and gave me the juice.

I took the juice from his and opened it. I took a small sip and smiled a little bit. "See?" Jake said and chuckled. Then I got startled by my phone ringing and I quickly picked it up.

In a call with Mom✨❤️

Hello?!

Hello maam.

So tell me. What happened? Are they ok now?

Ma'am I'm so sorry..

What do you mean?

Why are you sorry?

They didn't make it...

Call ended

I dropped my phone on the ground and stared at the wall. I had no thoughts... I was numb... I didn't even feel the liquid on my cheeks, I couldn't cry... "Y/n?" I heard Jake say but I didn't reply.

"Y/n?!" I heard Jake say again but I still didn't reply. "Jake. Is she okay?" I heard Jay say. They shook me but I still didn't move nor say a word.

"I'm going to call Heeseung hyung." Jay said and ran to find Heeseung. "Y/n. I'll get you some water okay? Stay here." Jake said and went to the kitchen. However, I stood up and began running. I went outside, not knowing where I was going but still ran.

-Jake's POV-

I came back in the living room with the water on my hands but Y/n wasn't there. I started to panic and look around the house but there was still no sign of her. "Everyone! I don't know where Y/n is!" I yelled and they immediately came.

"Jungwon, Niki, and Sunoo you look around the house. Sunghoon, Jay, Jake, and I will go look for her outside okay? Start looking around the Garden first. Let's go" Heeseung said and we went outside. We went inside the car and looked for Y/n. We kept on asking people if they've seen her but they said no.