Chapter 29

Pls don't mind that random pic at the very top of this chapter💀

__________________

-Still Youngbin's POV-

I dialed Jake's number and smirked as I heard his voice, meaning he picked up the call.

Calling Jake...

Hello?

Hi Jake!

Oh Youngbin.. H- hello. Whats up?

Nothing really. I just want you to meet me at the school rooftop after class. I just wanna fix some misunderstandings we had before.

Really? Okay I'll meet you there

Okay see you

Call ended

I snorted after ending the call. This boy really believes that I'm sincere? Pft. If only he knows.

-Sunoo's POV-

After school, we went back to our house and everyone just did what they wanted, as usual. Of course, Heeseung hyung slept the moment he went inside his room, not even bothering to change his clothes.

Jake was not home right now because he needed to do sOMethINg however, he told us that like 2 hours ago so he should be home any time now. Jungwon and Jay on the other hand played video games together whilst the loml aka Niki watched them play and Sunghoon?

Yes, he's doing that triple axel thingy in the kitchen for the 1000th time today and what happens if you do weird shit in the kitchen? Yes. "OUCH" Sunghoon groaned "WHAT HAPPENED" Jay yelled and ran to the kitchen.

"The human fidget spinner knocked over the frying pans again. Oh and would you look at that! It flew to his head" Jungwon groaned.

"YOU IDIOT. DIDNT I TELL YOU NOT TO-" Jay was cut off by Sunghoon "Spin in the kitchen? Yeah i know but dont worry hyung im fine"

"Oh I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about my frying pans. AND ONE FRYING PAN BROKE! Sunghoon you better pay for that" Jay huffed "And what if I don't want to?" Sunghoon shot back.

"The I'll-" Jay cut himself off when he saw Jungwon glaring at the both of them, with a knife in his hand. "You'll wha-" Sunghoon also cut himself off when he saw Jungwon.

"So you guys gonna shut up or what?" Jungwon said while pointing the knife at them. "yes maam" Jay said. Jungwon snorted and put the knife back in the proper place.

"If I see the both of you arguing one more time then please don't be surprised when you wake up in heaven, or hell" Jungwon threatened, making the two gulp visibly. Yes Mother Jungwon to the rescue.

"I'm home!" someone yelled, and of course its Jake. Duh, who else would it be. "Jake hyung!" Niki cheered and ran to hug Jake's leg. No he's so adorable and for what :(

"Get yo asses in the dining room right now or I'm eating all of this food!" Jay yelled. We chuckled and went to the dining room. "Jay you could've asked us properly" Heeseung yawned and sat on one of the chairs.

"Oh sorry for disturbing your wonderful sleep yOUr mAjEstY" Jay said and did a courtesy. Heeseung rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

We started eating and talked about how our day went. "Niki didn't you have a math test today" Jungwon said, smirking when he knew that Niki didnt want to talk about it. "Oh, our Niki had a test? Whats your score?" Heeseung asked.

"19/50 is a high grade right" Niki giggled. "I- Riki did you even study?" I asked him "Yes I studied and then got distracted" he answered.

"Distracted? Of what?" Jake asked "Games" Niki said "Ah Niki you need to study more~" Sunghoon said. "Yeah Niki study more" Jungwon teased "nO" Niki replied "Im taking away your phone for a week" Jay threatened.

"Are you my mom" Niki huffed "No but-" i cut Jay off and gave the others a look that says 'i got it'. "Riki if you study I'll cuddle you nonstop" I said.

"Okay!" Niki cheered. "One word" Jungwon said.

"Whipped" Jay continued.

-Jake's POV-

"Y/n wait!" i yelled. "Oh Jake? What's wrong?" she asked "You're meeting Youngbin at the school rooftop right?" I asked her. "Yeah why?" she asked.

"Listen. He did apologize but please know that its all fake. I was originally your soulmate, believe me. Remember that drink he gave you that day he apologized? He put some sort of potion in that drink, unfortunately, that potion changed your soulmate which means im no longer your soulmate and he is!" i explained.

She was shocked, obviously. "I cant believe h-" i cut her off "I'm not done yet" I sighed.

"He asked me to meet him at the school rooftop too. Isn't that kind of sus to you? Because it is to me and I think he's gonna um.. kiss you? I don't know, its hard to explain but you get it right?!" i groaned and she nodded. "So what are we supposed to do?" she asked

"When you guys meet later, make sure you have some distance and, make sure he doesn't kiss you okay?" i said. "How is that even going to help?!" she said.

"Just trust me! I have a plan. And by the way, Eunha can't be trusted. I know she's your bestfriend but Heeseung hyung saw Eunha and Youngbin talking in a cafe not long ago, so I don't think you should trust her that much.." i said.

"Maybe the both of them just wanted to talk" she said "But Y/n, Eunha was Daniel's soulmate.." i said

"What?!" she gasped "I know you're shocked right now but we have to act natural meaning, we have to act as if we don't know anything, that way, the plan will work. And don't worry, I'll explain everything once all of this drama is over" i said and she nodded.