Chapter 4

-Still Jake's POV-

"Detention is over, you may go." the teacher said and I stretched my arms and yawned. "Finally..." Sunghoon said.

"Sunoo hyung wake up" Niki said to Sunoo who was sleeping. Sunoo groaned and stood up lazily. "Niki carry me" Sunoo said. Niki gave Sunoo a piggy back-ride and I smiled. Sunoo was sleeping while Niki was carrying him.

Suddenly, I thought about what happened earlier again. Was someone really there? I sighed and we went outside. "Jake, you look like your worried. Is there something bothering you?" Heeseung hyung asked me.

"Hm. I think I saw someone listening to our conversation a while ago." I said. "Really? Are you sure that you weren't hallucinating?" Heeseung hyung said. "I don't know but it seemed so real." I replied.

"Don't worry about that anymore. Let's just go home" he said and put his right arm over my shoulder.

-Y/n's POV-

"The whole school already knows, but there are new students ok? Let's not let them know"

The words kept on repeating in my head. I can't stop it. What does he mean by what they are? What are they exactly? My head started to hurt so I went downstairs to take some medicine.

"Hello dear. What are you doing?" my grandmother asked. "My head hurts. I'm just gonna get medicine." I replied. My grandmother nodded and I continued searching for the medicine.

I found the medicine and swallowed it. I went back to my bedroom and got a notification from my phone.

» Unknown Number «

[Hey!]

[Who are you?]

[Oh yeah. It's me Eunha]

[Oh hi. I'm sorry I didn't know it was you. 😗]

You changed Unknown Number's nickname to Eunha❣️
Eunha❣️ changed your name into Y/n❣️

[What are you doing right now?]

[Nothing much. I just took my medicine cause my head started to hurt.]

[Well at least your ok.]

[Yeah. By the way, do you have Jake's number?]

[Why? 😏]

[Stop it.]

[I just need to talk to him]

[Please? 😌]

[I don't have Jake's number but I have Heeseung's. Is it ok?]

[Yeah it's fine]

[**********]

[Thank u🙆‍♀️❤️]

[Your welcome😽]

[Goodluck boo😏❣️]

End of conversation