Chapter 23

I returned home after buying the food I wanted and began cooking them. There's just one 'tiny' problem, I CAN'T COOK. But... It's just Ramen, and I don't think its that difficult to cook it. Right?

-5 minutes later-

"AGH!" i screamed after the boiling water poured all over the floor, hitting some parts of my body of course.

Why am I so bad at everything?

I groaned loudly and went to get the mop so I could clean the floor but as I took ONE step, I slipped and fell (😀).

"I guess I'll have to order food today." I whispered and let out a sigh.

Oh- if you're wondering where my grandmother is, she's hanging out with her bestfriends in high school which is weird but oh well, her life her choice.

I stood up and started contacting the pizza restaurant so I could order, BUT what I didn't know was that I was actually contacting Jake.

Calling Jake...

Hello. Good afternoon

I- uh-

I want to order one peperoni pizza please. And you better hurry because I AM STARVING

What? You-

*Says the house address*

Please hurry! I am starving

Hey-

Thank you and see you!

Call ended

That was actually the first time I ordered food without stuttering. I guess, I'm that hungry. I played some games on my phone as I waited and when the doorbell finally rang. I stood up and clapped my hands.

I opened the door and was surprised to see Jake looking at me weirdly. "JAKE??? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You ordered pizza right?" he asked and I nodded "You contacted me instead of the pizza guy. Gosh how stupid are you? What if you accidentally contact a random murderer?" he asked.

"Chill out bro- And I'm sorry. I'll just order the pizza again. GOODBYE!" I yelled and slammed the door but he stopped it with his feet.

"I ordered pizza on the way.. You don't want it?" he said with a hint of sadness in his voice. I sighed and opened the door again, "Fine.. Come in" I said and he smiled.

-Timeskip- (a/n: sawrry~)

"You look funny here" Jake laughed as he looked at the picture frames that were displayed on the walls.

"I wanted to eat chocolate that time but my mom didn't allow me so I destroyed her make-up" I said and smiled innocently.

Jake stopped laughing and looked at me weirdly. "What?" I asked "You're very scary" he said. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

"By the way.. Where's your grandmother?" he asked "She's hanging out with her old lady friends- I mean bestfriends from high school" I explained.

"So you're telling me.. That you were sick and no one was here to take care of you?" He asked in a slightly panicked voice.

"Yeah I guess.. But I was fine and nothing happened" I reassured.

"Nothing happened? Then what happened with the Ramen in the kitchen? Or the boiling water that was on the floor? You even forgot to turn off the stove!" He said.

"I'm sorry okay? I wanted to try something on my own, not with someone's help all the time. It makes me think that I'm a bother to them or something.." I replied.

He sighed and sat beside me. "I'll always be here for you."

-3 months later- (a/n: SAWRRY AGAIN🤑)

"Y/n!" I heard Eunha yell. I turned around and saw her running to me. "What is it?"

"Are you dating Jake yet?" she asked and laughed. I slapped her arm playfully and chuckled. "No idiot" I replied.

"THEN WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA DATE?!" she yelled, making everyone in the classroom look at us. I told her to shut up and she obeyed. "Why would I date him? It's not like he's my soulmate or anything.." I said to her.

"What do you mean? The poor boy has been waiting for 3 months already!" she cheered.

"SHHHHH. Yes, I like Jake but do you think liking him will save me from dying? No, right? So there's no use when we date. I'm just gonna leave him heartbroken when I die.. And I can't do that Eunha.." I explained

"But what if he is your soulmate?" she asked. "Thats just an 'if'. It doesn't mean he is my soulmate" I replied and she sighed.

"2 months left.." she sighed and I gave her a comforting smile. "Its okay Eunha, everything will be okay. Lets just... Have fun! While I'm still here" I said.

She nodded slightly and I smiled.

-Youngbin's POV-

Did they really think that I would give up? Umm no.. That was just the beginning. I'm not gonna stop until I get Y/n. I know that Jake is her soulmate but I want her to believe that I AM her soulmate.

The plan is working, and it will work for sure. They need to wait until tomorrow. Because tomorrow... Y/n will die, in advance.

__________________

Hola ninos🤑😻 I'm back from my grave! And BAHSGGAHAHAHA. Y'all are prolly panicking right now🤡👌

(Btw you better watch the video below or else Shrek will eat you😩✋)

OKAY IM SORRY AKSJJSJS. BTW, HOW'S THE NEW BOOK COVER? 🤑🤑

 BTW, HOW'S THE NEW BOOK COVER? 🤑🤑