Chapter 12

"I like it when we do this." he said.

All I could do was open my mouth in shock. "Are you gonna watch or what? We can go if you want" he said. "No no. I will watch" i replied and looked at the screen.

I still can't believe that he's holding my hand. This is too much for my weak heart. I feel like screaming. I need to go to a place where I can scream and then bury myself. Then suddenly, I felt him massage my knuckles with his thumb. That's it. I need to scream - right now.

I removed my hands from his and stood up. I went to the bathroom and as soon as I went there, I covered my mouth with my hands and started screaming. Luckily, no one was there. I washed my face and looked at the mirror.

I noticed that my whole face was red and I was sweating too much. My heart was beating too fast, but why? I don't like him or anything... Right? I took a deep breath and dried my hands.

I went back to my seat and saw Jake looking at me. "Can I still hold your hand?" he asked in a soft voice. Help me.. "Sure." i said and he smiled. Once again, he interlocked our hands. I sipped my drink to calm down and watched the movie.

I wasn't actually that scared anymore.. I don't know if its because of Jake's hand or me drinking coke. Everything was fine not until an inappropriate scene came up - making me choke on my drink. I felt Jake remove his hands from mine and then he used both of his hands to cover my eyes.

"You're not allowed to look" Jake whispered. "Yeah I know! But aren't you not allowed to look too?!" i replied. "I'm not looking" he said. "Is it done?" i asked. "I don't know" he replied. I peaked a little bit and saw that the inappropriate scene was done. I sighed in relief and removed Jake's hand from my eyes.

"Ew" Jake said in disgust and acted like he was puking. I laughed and stole his popcorn. "That's mine!" he whispered. I shrugged my shoulders and ate his popcorn. "Hey! It isn't my fault that you got scared and your popcorn fell down!" He yelled but I stuck my tounge at him.

"Did you just do that?" he asked and placed his right hand on his chest, acting like he got offended. I nodded and I felt him grab the popcorn. "Give it back!" i yelled. "No it's mine!" he shot back. We fought for about 3 minutes and stopped when Jay kicked Jake's seat from behind.

"Can you two please stop? We're trying to watch a movie here" Jay complained and rolled his eyes. "But she stole my popcorn!" Jake yelled. "Here Jake you can have mine. Just please shhh!" Jay said and glared at the both of us.

I took away the popcorn from Jake and he glared at me. Yeah, I know I'm a brat. But I'm only a brat when it is about food.

-Timeskip after the movie-

"So do you guys want to eat dinner?" Jay asked us. "Yeah but let's just have dinner at our house. Y/n you can come with us" Sunghoon said. "I mean if it's ok with you guys, I'll come. I don't wanna bother to you all" I replied.

"You're not a bother at all! I'm actually greatful that you're here because if you're not, these idiots could've ended up fighting because of their chores." Jungwon explained. I chuckled and we went to the car. Our seating position was still the same as earlier and I took my phone out to play some games.

Minutes later, I felt weight on my shoulder.

"Can I?" I heard Jake whisper as I turn my head to look at him. I smiled and hummed in response. I don't even feel awkward, it feels natural to me although I don't know why.

The whole ride was peaceful, the music was playing and I hummed the song softly. Everyone was resting, except for Heeseung of course. Then there's Sunoo and Niki who are cuddling, I ship it. 10 minutes later we arrived.

My mouth went wide open when I saw their house. This is not just any house, this is a frickin mansion. "You live here?" I asked them. They all nodded and I smiled. "Cool!" i cheered and clapped my hands. I heard Jake giggle which made me grab his wrist and drag him to their gate.

The gate opened automatically and I gasped in shock. "Wow. Y'all are rich as hell" I said and they laughed. We entered and the surrounding was beautiful. The grass was green, the field was big, and there were flowers on the ground. I looked at the plants in awe as I walked on the rocky path.

I have always loved nature, it is like a place where I can have peace and relaxation. I arrived at the door and waited for the others. The door opened and I saw a big living room. "Y/n your still holding my wrist.." I heard Jake say.

Somebody please tell me why I grabbed his wrist in the first place.

"Oh sorry. I forgot..." i replied and let go of his wrist. "No no its fine~ It hurt a little bit since you squeezed it a little bit hard" he replied as I looked at his wrist which was already red. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry.." i apologized and bowed.

"It's fine~ and no need to be so formal." he said and laughed. I smiled and saw the others going inside. "Should I cook or order food?" Jay asked. "I want to order but I also want Y/n to taste your food." Niki said.

"Ok then. I'm cooking." Jay said and went to the living room. "Jake, how about you show Y/n around the house while we wait for the food?" Heeseung said. Jake nodded and grabbed my wrist. "Lets go" he said as I nodded.

________________

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS CAUSE I LOVE YOU😚

Anyways I want you guys to participate in voting for ENHYPEN on Seoul Music Awards (SMA). Mass voting will start every 11PM (KST) and the second wave starts at 11:30PM (KST). Please participate if you want ENHYPEN to receive another award. They worked hard so we should work hard too ><

Download Seoul Music Awards and vote ENHYPEN for 'Rookie of the year'. Watch ads, collect voting tickets, and have at least 3 accounts. Also, please don't forget to stream Given-Taken and Let Me In mv. Thank youuuu❤️

Sorry for the short chapter. My winter break is done so I'm having my online classes again😩 I'll try to update at least 2 to 4 times a week. I hope you guys understand.. 😗

AND ONE LAST THING. PLEASE READ AKSJAKAJSKAK. AFTER THIS BOOK, I AM GONNA HAVE NEW BOOK AND BE READY FOR THOSE WHO SHIP SUNKI, JAYWON, AND JAKEHOON (I'm so sorry Heeseung, I still love you-)

See y'all in the next chapter🦊