Chapter 10

-Time skip to end of class-

The bell rang and I immidietly ran out of the classroom. I just finished my last period so this means I'm going out. Wait. I'm still in my school uniform. I need to dress up but I have a very low sense of fashion. I took my phone out of my bag and quickly texted Jake.

-Jake-

[Hi Jake. Can you just pick me up from my house?]

[Sure but why?]

[I don't want to wear my school uniform.]

[I ONLY NEED ONE HOUR. PLEASE😿]

[Ok fine. I'll change my clothes too]

[See you there :)]

[see u]

End of conversation

I put my phone inside my bag and looked for Eunha. I think she can help me with my clothes. I spotted her in the bathroom but she was yelling at Eunji. "I told you to stop hurting people just because you like Jake!" Eunha yelled.

"I don't really care you know? I mean Jake is mine only so don't you think I have the right to do those things?" Eunji replied.

Eunha snapped her fingers in front of Eunji's face - making Eunji flinch. "Listen here Eunji. Jake is not yours. Jake doesn't belong to anyone got it? Don't you know how dangerous he is and his friends?!" Eunha yelled.

"Yeah I know but that won't stop me. I'm not the type to give up easily." Eunji replied. "I know that. But what if you get hurt?" Eunha asked. "How come you allow Y/n to be with Jake and his friends but not me?! Is she more important than me?!" Eunji said.

"I never said that. But I know that Y/n can take care of herself. She knows what she's doing alright?" Eunha said. "What's that supposed to mean?" Eunji said. "I mean that-" Eunha was cut off by Eunji.

"Look! I didn't chase Jake for 3 years and just give up because of some new student!" Eunji yelled. I sighed and approached them. "Speak of the devil." Eunji whispered. "Oh Y/n! Why are you here?" Eunha asked. "I- uh.. Need help with something" i replied.

"Yah." Eunji said. "Do you like Jake?" Eunji asked. "I- I don't" i replied.

"That's good. Make sure you keep it that way or else- I mean... I know that you will not like him when you find out who he is." Eunji said and walked away, bumping our shoulders. "Are you ok?" Eunha asked.

I nodded and smiled. "So you needed help with something?" Eunha asked. "Yeah. I want you to help me with my clothes. I don't know what to wear" I said.

"Oooh. You want to impress Jake don't you?" she teased. I slapped her arm playfully and glared at her. "I'm not trying to impress him. It's just that he has great fashion taste, I wouldn't want to look like trash beside him." i replied and sighed.

"Fine fine. I'll help you" she said and I smiled.

"I only have 1 hour to get ready. Lets go" I said and dragged her outside.

-At the house-

"How about this one?" Eunha asked. "It's too revealing" I said. "Come on Y/n. This is the 6th dress!" she said and pinched the bridge of her nose. "I'm sorry." i apologized and stood up. "I don't want to wear a dress..." i said.

"Ok fine. Wear those pants. BUT promise me that you'll wear this top" she said and showed me a white cropped t-shirt. I widened my eyes.

"No-" she cut me off. "You can wear a jacket." she said. I clapped my hands and hugged her. "Deal" i said.

She smiled and let me go to the bathroom to change. 3 minutes later, I finished and she straightened my hair. She took out her make-up bag and I stopped her. "NO MAKEUP" i yelled "Just a little-" she said but I cut her off by running away. "NO PLEASE" i begged.

She groaned and put the bag down. "Fine." she said.

I heard the doorbell ring and Eunha smirked. "I think he's here" Eunha said with a wink. We ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hello Jake your here-" i cut my sentence off when I saw my grandmother. "Uhm.. What? I'm not Jake you stupid" she said. Eunha laughed and helped my grandmother with the groceries.

"Oh who's this young lady?" my grandmother asked. "She's my friend. Eunha" i said. Eunha bowed and gave her a smile. "I like her." my grandmother added. I laughed and we went inside.

"Are you going somewhere Y/n?" she asked. "Yes. I'm going out with...... Her!" I lied and pointed at Eunha. "Me?" she said. "Your lying" my grandmother said and put both of her hands on her hips. "SHE'S GOING OUT WITH JAKE" Eunha said.

I glared at her and sighed. "Ooooh. Y/n is going out with Jake. No kissing okay?" my grandmother said. I widened my eyes and groaned.

"Where are you going anyways?" Eunha asked. "I don't know. He won't tell me" i replied. She nodded and we sat on the couch. Then I received a notification. I took my phone out and saw that Jake texted me.

-Jake-

[I'm almost there.😀]

[Okay :)]

-End of conversation-

"Ah seriously Y/n. You don't know how to text boys." Eunha said and grabbed my phone. "Yah! Give it back!" i yelled but she wouldn't. I saw her type something but I couldn't really see what it was.

She sent it and gave me back my phone. I looked at what she sent and I widened my eyes.

-Jake-

[I'm waiting😉❤️]

[Huh?]

[JAKE THAT WASN'T ME IT WAS EUNHA I'M SO SORRY]

[It's fine. I guess you couldn't get your phone back because of your short legs😂]

[Your short too you know? You're just taller than me🙄]

[True -Niki]

[See? Even Niki agrees]

[I guess your phone got stolen too😂]

[🙄]

-End of conversation-

"Both of you guys are short. Whoa. Soulmate things" she said and gasped. I laughed and we heard the doorbell ring again. "That must be him." she said. I fixed myself quickly and approached the door. I saw Jake smiling and Eunha cleared her throat.

(A/n: Jake's outfit is at the very top of this chapter. Check the image if you want <3)

"Goodluck to the both of you." Eunha said with a teasing smirk and closed the door. I gulped and took a deep breath. Why am I nervous?

"You ready?" Jake said. "Yeah let's go.." i replied and smiled.