Chapter 27

A/N: Hey seggc bixtjes. This chapter has a lot of crack because i just ate like 13 pieces of candy meaning I'm high asf😢 +this chapter is mostly texting shit. Mkay bye *farts*😍
__________________

-Y/n's POV-

My alarm went off, and I got out of bed to begin my morning routine. I went downstairs after finishing and expected food to be on the table, but there was none. That's strange, my grandmother normally prepares breakfast first thing in the morning.

I saw a note on the table and picked it up.

[Good Morning Y/n-ie! I'm sorry but my trip has been extended. There is some leftover in the fridge, you can just heat it up and eat. I won't be gone for too long so don't worry! Take care, i love you♡︎

-The coolest grandma everシ︎]

After reading the note, I laughed and heated up the leftovers from the fridge.

-Timeskip to school-

"So who's Daniel?" I asked Eunha while I unlocked my locker. "He was my b- I mean bestfriend" she answered. I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms. "You liked him didn't you?" I asked.

"What? No! He's dead Y/n, why would I like him?" she laughed. "I don't believe you" I chuckled and she frowned. Although, her eyes were a bit teary but I think its just because of the wind.

"Hey Y/n!" i heard a familiar voice behind me yell. And who's voice is it? Yeah, Youngbin. "Oh hey Youngbin. Whats up?" I asked.

"Can we... Meet at the school rooftop after class? I have something to tell you" he said "Look Youngbin, if its about your feelings for me, then just don't. I don't wanna hear it and I'm dating Jake now" I said.

"No, I'm not gonna talk about that! Just please, meet me there" he said. "Ok fine" I sighed. He was about to walk away but he stopped and gave me a wink. Huh- "So Youngbin apologized to you and Jake?" Eunha said out of nowhere.

"Yes and.. How'd you know?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "I- Jay told me!" she replied. "You and Jay talk?" I asked "Um yes.. Is there a problem?" she answered.

"Oh its nothing. It's just that, I've never seen the both of you talking to each other. Well, who am I to stop your friendship with someone" I laughed. I heard a notification sound from my phone and I automatically smiled when I saw that Jake had texted me.

-Jake-

[Hey <3]

[Good morning ogre]

[Where are you rn I wanna see you😢]

[I'm inside ur fridge eating fresh eyeballs😨]

[I-]

[Can you just tell me where you are pls]

[No😕]

[*sent a photo*]