Chapter 5

-Y/n's POV-

"Eunha. I'm nervous." I said and massaged my temple. "Chill. Jake won't hurt you" she said and patted my back.

"But what if he does when we meet later?" I said. "You're overthinking Y/n, just relax." she said. I took a deep breath and calmed down. But my heart suddenly started beating fast when I saw Jake and his friends.

I grabbed Eunha's hand and dragged her with me somewhere. "Yah! Y/n!" she yelled. I brought her to the stock room and I placed my hand on my chest. "Ah. What's happening to me?!" I yelled.

"Y/n calm down. You're just meeting him." Eunha said while rubbing her arms that were red because of me. "Why am I so nervous?!" I yelled.

"Only one answer. You like him" she said with a smirk. "I- I don't!" I yelled. "We'll see Y/n-ieee" she said and laughed. "Your not helping at all" I said and glared at her. "Oh I'm sorry." she said and stopped laughing.

"Seriously Y/n you need to calm down" she said. I massaged my temples again and took a deep breath. "Come on let's go out" she said.

"Ok..." I said softly. I opened the door and-

WHY THE HECK IS JAKE HERE

I immidietly closed the door locking Eunha and I again. "Uhm Y/n?" I heard Jake say from outside. I didn't reply. Jake kept on knocking and all Eunha did was laugh.

"Y/n I need to get Sunoo's art materials. It's inside there. Can you please give it to me?" he said.

"O- ok!" I stuttered. I was sweating like crazy and I didn't know how to give it to him. I got Sunoo's art materials and handed it over to Eunha.

"Why are you giving me this?!" she yelled. "Please just this once! Give it to Jake and I will treat you lunch later!" I whispered.

"Deal!" she said and we shook hands. I hid behind the boxes and watched Eunha give it to Jake.

"Where is Y/n?" Jake asked. "Uhm. I don't know? I think she went to the bathroom" Eunha replied. "I literally just saw her." Jake said.

"Maybe you were hallucinating. Mkay bye!" Eunha said and closed the door. "Come out you scaredy cat!" Eunha yelled.

I came out and took another deep breath. "Y/n something is wrong with you. Can you please calm down!?" she yelled.

"I don't know what's happening to me!" I replied. She gave me some water and I wiped my sweat with a face towel. "Let's go out please? I can't breathe in this place" she said. I nodded and we went outside.

I headed to my first class and luckily Jake and his friends weren't there. After the first class it was lunch and I went to the cafeteria with Eunha. We ate our food quietly and I saw Jake and his friends again.

"Just act like you don't see them" Eunha whispered to me. I nodded and continued eating. Jake and his friends went to the table beside our table and they ate.

I continued eating but I couldn't really focus because I could see Jake staring at me from the corner of my eye. "He's staring" I whispered to Eunha. She nodded and just continued eating.

"Jake hyung, are you just gonna stare at Y/n or eat your food?" I heard Niki say. "Ah yes. Sorry" Jake said. He stopped staring at me and ate his food while talking to Sunghoon and his other friends.