Chapter 13

Jake showed me the rooms and honestly, all of the rooms were beautiful but there was one room that Jake didn't show me. "Ok we're done" Jake said. "Yeah thanks for showing me around the house but, what about that room? You haven't showed me that room yet" I said as I pointed the black door with a rose symbol.

"Oh. T- that? That's a private room. I hope you don't mind if I you're not allowed to go inside." he explained while scratching his neck. "Oh no, its fine. I don't mind" i replied with a smile.

"Dinner is ready!" I heard Jay yell. I sighed in relief and we went to the dining room. I sat on my seat and the others started going inside. "Y/n. Can you please give me the juice? It's in the kitchen" Jake said I nodded.

I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I saw the grape juice inside and grabbed it but I saw something that caught my eye. It was a red juice box with a label that says 'BLD'. I wonder what this is.

I put the juice box back inside and closed the fridge. I went back to the dining room and gave Jake the juice. "Thank you" Jake said while receiving the juice from me.

We started eating and I closed my eyes, savoring the food inside my mouth. Who knew that Jay could cook so well. "This is good!" i complemented and Jay smiled. "Thank you Y/n. Jake can cook too, I'm just better than him" Jay said making me chuckle. Jake rolled his eyes and ate his food.

"Sunghoon hyung. Can you please give me the hot sauce?" Sunoo said while trying to reach the hot sauce which was beside Sunghoon. However, Sunghoon ignored him and kept on eating his food. "Sunghoon hyung?" Sunoo said. "SUNGHOON HYUNG!!" Sunoo yelled making me jump a little.

"Not again.." I heard Jungwon mumble. "You guys hear that?" Sunghoon asked and I laughed. "Sunghoon hyung please give me the hot sauce. I just wanna eat peacefully.." Sunoo complained and crossed his arms. "Get it yourself." Sunghoon replied with a teasing smile.

"I will kil-" Sunoo got cut off by Heeseung. "Boys boys. We have a guest, not now please?" Heeseung said calmly. Sunghoon stuck his tounge out at Sunoo and laughed. Then Niki suddenly stood up and took the hot sauce, he gave it to Sunoo and massaged his temples.

"Well. You got the hot sauce now. So please stop" Jungwon said. Sunoo smiled and thanked Niki. I continued eating my food until I received a call. "I'm sorry. I need to pick this up, it's my mom." I said to them and excused myself from the table. I got a little excited since my mom and dad was far away and we haven't talked for so long.

I picked up the call and smiled.

In a call with Mom✨❤️

Hello mom! How are you?

Hello? Is this Y/n Y/l/n? Daughter of Kim Sunjee?

Yes thats me. Who is this?

This is the police. You're mother and your father got into a car accident. We want to ask you if you can come to the hospital?

W- WHAT?! They got into an accident?! I can't go there! I'm not in that country right now!

Ok ma'am stay calm. I will call you again for updates.

Ok thank you sir...

Call ended

Tears were already pouring down my cheeks and I went to the kitchen to get some water. "Y/n are you okay?" I saw Jake approaching me and I immediately wiped my tears. "Y- yeah" i stuttered.