Chapter 3

"Oh. No need. I already know everything about you." he said.

"W- what?" I asked with widened eyes. "I'm just kidding. Now tell me" he said and laughed. I sighed in relief and smiled back.

I told him all about me and For some reason, I felt uneasy. But why? I just chose to shrug it off since I already have a lot of worries. Speaking of worries, how will I find him? Why are Jake and his friends excempted from the curse of everyone? Why do I care?

I slapped myself gently and calmed myself down. "Y/n? Are you ok?" Jake asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I replied. Jake nodded and continued talking to Sunghoon.

"I wanna eat Ramen." Heeseung said out of nowhere. "Your really out of your mind." Sunghoon said. "I don't have a choice. I mean I can't have bloo-" he got cut off by Jay.

"OK HEESEUNG HYUNG. I WILL COOK YOU RAMEN LATER JUST PLEASE SHHHHHH." Jay said. Heeseung clapped in happiness and I smiled. Their friendship is literally so cute.

They kept on laughing until the end of class. The bell rang and we left our seats. "Guys wanna escape detention?" Niki asked them.

"Yeah let's do i-" Jungwon got cut off by the teacher. "Who's escaping detention? Hm. I guess they can't now, since I'm here." the teacher suddenly arrived.

They groaned and sat down. I left the room and went to my locker. "Hi Y/n. How was class?" Eunha said. "It was fine. Just a little weird though." I replied.

"Why?" she asked. "I sat beside Jake today and-" she cut me off.

"REALLY? ARE YOU TOGETHER NOW?!" she yelled and made everyone look at us. "Yah. What are you doing? Your embarrassing me." I whispered.

"Embarrassment doesn't exist in our friendship. Ok continue" she said.

I chuckled and continued. "So Jake and I sat beside each other today and our Science teacher didn't give us a lesson but he said that we should introduce ourselves to our seat mates."

"So I was about to tell Jake about myself but then, he cut me off and said that he wanted to check something first. So he checked my wrists then suddenly smirked. I was weirded out of course. Then he introduced himself to me. I was gonna do it next but then he said that I don't need to, because he already knows everything about me" I said.

"Wow that's pretty weird. Then what happened?" she asked. "I freaked out so I asked him what he meant. But he said that he was just kidding. I don't know though. I feel really uneasy but it's fine" I said.

"Ok. But I heard some girls talking about you a while ago, in the restroom." she said. "What did they say?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"They're just jealous because you got defended by Jake a while ago. By the way, I'm really sorry about my sister Eunji. It's her only way of having fun so I can't really tell her what to do." she said. "No its fine." I said and smiled.

"Eunha pabo! (Stupid) Let's go home!" we heard Eunji yelling. "Bye I gotta go. I'll just text you later." she said and waved goodbye.

I walked towards the exit of the building and I passed by our classroom. I saw Jake and the others in there, having their detention. The teacher wasn't there yet so they took the chance to talk to each other. They were so loud that I could hear what they were talking about.

"Niki and Heeseung hyung." Sunoo said. "You know that you almost revealed our identity right?" Sunoo added. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. What does he mean?

I know that I'm not supposed to eavesdrop but my body and mind is filled with curiosity. So I continued to listen to what they were saying. "Yeah I know. We're sorry." Niki said.

"We really need to be careful." Jake said.

"The whole school already knows, but there are new students ok? Let's not let them know" Jungwon said.

I saw Jake looking at the door and I suddenly ran out. What if he saw me. And what are they hiding?

-Jake's POV-

Our teacher left us there so we took the chance to talk. "Niki and Heeseung hyung." Sunoo said. "You know that you almost revealed our identity right?" Sunoo added.

"Yeah I know. We're sorry." Niki replied. "We really need to be careful" I said. "The whole school already knows, but there are new students ok? Let's not let them know" Jungwon said. We all nodded, but I noticed someone hiding beside the door.

I wanted to approach the person but she quickly ran away. What if she heard us? To be honest, the person looked kind of familiar.

"What's wrong Jake hyung?" Sunghoon asked me. "Nothing." I said and we continued talking.

I just hope that I was hallucinating, otherwise there could be a big chance that the person I saw heard us. I just hope that she didn't.

________________

Ooooooh. What are they🤷‍♀️❤️ Don't forget to vote ;)

Note:

Check the photo above, you won't regret it😏