Chapter 24

-Y/n's POV-

"Okay bye Eunha! See you tomorrow!" I yelled and was about to go but she grabbed my wrist.

"No! I feel like something bad will happen... Stay with me please?" she begged and I sighed. "You don't have to worry, I'll be fine!" I cheered and gave her a smile.

She slowly let go of my hand and hugged me. "Y/n please.." she begged again "Eunha I'll be okay! Nothing will happen gosh. Let me go will ya?" I asked and let go of the hug.

"Ok.. Call me if anything happens!" she yelled. I nodded and waved goodbye. I began walking to the bus stop but a voice stopped me.

"Y/N!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw- "Youngbin?!" I said in a shocked voice. "I've been looking all over for you." he said while trying to cathch his breath.

I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms. "Why?" I asked "I just... want to say sorry. For everything.." he said.

"Hm? Why are you apologizing to me? Aren't you supposed to say sorry to Jake?" I asked "Yes I know. But I wanted to say sorry to you first. I even bought you flowers and your favorite drink." he said.

Was the flower and drink really necessary?

"Okay I'll take it, only if you say sorry to Jake" I bribed. "Deal" he said with a light smirk.

(A/n: tHAtS sUsPIcIOuS. tHAts wEIrD. OKAY IM SAWRRY.🤠🤓)

I smiled and took the items from him. I said bye and waited for the bus so I can go home. I heard my phone give me a notification so I opened it and saw that Jake had texted me.

-Jake-

[Hi :)]

[Can we hangout? Its okay if we don't tho! I know you're not feeling well these days]

[Anddddd. Its been a long time since we went out together, so thats why I'm asking you☹️]

[We can don't worry😌]

[Really? Are you feeling better?]

[Well- um no🤠]

[But its fine. We can still hangout. Btw what time?]

[How about now? I'm right behind you ;)]

[What-]

-End of Conversation-

"HI!" I heard someone yell from behind. I jumped slightly and turned around to see Jake. I slapped his arm playfully and he laughed.

"Sorry~ Lets go!" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Where are we going?" I asked "The beach!" he said. Why is this guy so excited? Is he planning something special or something.

"By the way, who gave you those flowers?" he asked "Oh- Youngbin. He gave me these as a part of his apology." I replied. "He apologized?"

"Yeah. He said he would apologize to you too so don't worry" I said and he nodded.

-20 minutes later-

We arrived at the beach and I jumped out of excitement. "Wait Y/n! Lets go eat first" Jake said. I groaned and followed him in the restaurant.

"You stay here okay? I'm gonna go order." he said. "Okay" I said and gave him a smile. As I waited, I got thirsty so I took the drink that Youngbin gave to me. I opened the bottle and took a sip.

I waited for a few more minutes and then the food finally arrived. "Lets eat" Jake said and I nodded. We ate the food and after that, we went outside so we could finally have fun in the beach.

"Wait for me. Im gonna go to the bathroom." Jake said "Okay~" I said.

He went to the bathroom and I waited. "Hi Y/n"

"Youngbin. You again? How did you know I was here, are you following me?" I asked out of suspicion. "No! Why would I do that? I came here with my friends! I didn't know you would be here too!" he said.

"Ohhh sorry" I apologized. "No worries. Anyways, why are you here?" he asked. "Jake wanted to hang out"

As I said the word 'Jake', his fists started to clench. "Jake? Oh great! Where is he, I want to apologize now." he said. "Lets just wait for him to come back."

"By the way, its your birthday in 2 months" he said "Yes and?" I asked

"The curse. Have you found your soulmate yet?" he continued "No and I am not planning to. Its too late and I'm just enjoying my remaining time here" i explained.

"Oh. But I believe you can still find your soulmate!" he cheered and I smiled. "Thanks Youngbin"

"Guys?" I turned around and saw that Jake already came back. "Y- Youngbin? What are you doing here?" Jake asked.

"Oh I came here with my friends. By the way, I'm sorry Jake for everything I've done. I will leave you alone now" Youngbin said "O- okay.." Jake stuttered and Youngbin left.

"Why did he apologize as if nothing major happened" Jake questioned.

"Well what happened?" I asked "It's not really the time to tell you. I will, one day" he said. "Okay~"

"By the way-"

Then everything turned black.

_________________

Hi🤠 I felt bad for what happened so I tried to finish this as fast as I could. It's a short chapter Im veryyyy sorryyyy.

I was planning to update 3 chapters but because of what happened earlier, I feel bad and I wanted to update so yea-.

Sawrry again~🤓🤞