Chapter 32

"Wakey wakey jakeys baby!" youngbin sang, making y/n gain back her consciousness "youngbin? where am i?" y/n asked, not knowing whats happening "oh you're in the end of a cliff!" youngbin laughed.

Y/n tried to stretch her arms but she couldn't. it took a while for her to understand what was happening, but she laughed it off when she knew "ah you devil" y/n said and budged a little bit.

"okay move more and you'll drown in that ocean," youngbin smirked.

y/n was about to say something but stopped herself when she saw a familiar person behind youngbin "Eunha?!" she yelled "Yes it is I" eunha said "What are you doing?! Help me get out of this!" y/n begged.

"I will, once jake is taken care of" eunha said coldly "What the hell happened to you! Jake did not kill Daniel! Don't let Youngbin get into your head please!" she cried.

"Stop lying! You're only saying that so jake will be saved. Well heres a news flash for you, that wont happen and it never will!" she shouted. Eunha was glaring at Y/n, if looks could kill, she'd be dead by now.

"Aw y/n im sorry! As much as i want to let you go, unfortunately, we still have un-finished business meaning, you cant escape this" Youngbin said.

"Eunha listen to me! Jake did not take away your soulmates life, it was Youngbin who killed him! Before you disagree, theres something you have to know. Daniel is not dead." y/n explained.

"What do you mean he's not dead?! And don't blame Youngbin for this! He's innocent!" eunha yelled "You call a person innocent when they pushed a boy off a cliff and let him drown?! Sure! Whatever floats your boat!" y/n shot back.

"Y/n you're stupid aren't you?! Daniel is dead, he cant be alive!" Youngbin laughed "Oh youngbin~ you and daniel were friends right?" y/n asked him "Yeah of course we were, not until he died! " Youngbin laughed again.

"Youngbin, you cant call me stupid just yet. think about what you've done first. Actually, nevermind. Let me say it for you. First, you pushed Daniel off a cliff after knowing that Jake was a vampire. Okay go ahead and deny your actions! but let me ask you something first" y/n said and youngbin raised his eyebrows.

"Was Daniel someone important to you?" she asked "Yeah duh" youngbin replied. Soon enough, y/n had a visible smirk plastered on her face.

"Then why were you laughing when you said he died?" y/n asked. Eunha was speechless, and she was starting to believe what her friend was saying, was Youngbin really the one who's responsible?

"Okay i did it! I killed him! So what! There i said it, but hey y/n? When you tell the cops, who are they gonna believe? The human's side? Or the vampire's side?" Youngbin smirked

"Oh they're gonna belive the vampire's side alright" y/n said and showed him a recording of the conversation they just had. "Wait how did you untie yourself-" he cut his sentence off when Jake appeared behind her.

"Still think you can blame someone inhuman youngbin?" Jake asked.

"YOU!" eunha shouted "You took him away from me! How could you?! You did all that just because your parents were killed by his kind?! To be honest youngbin, you're the one who's acting inhuman here!" eunha cried.

"Eunha.." a familiar voice caught eunha's attention. She turned around and saw Daniel, smiling. "I'm not dead" daniel chuckled "Wha- how- h- how are you still alive?!" Youngbin yelled and gripped his hair, obviously disappointed in himself.

"Youngbin you're the stupid one here. If you had only listened to Jake, then you would've been aware that a vampire has powers" Jay laughed.

After a while, they heard police sirens from afar "accept your punishment hyung" Daniel sighed.

-

"So Youngbin had 3 days to accomplish his mission? Jerk really had 72 hours in total but still failed. Anyway, thats good because you're my soulmate again right?" y/n asked jake. They were in Jay's car cuddling and talking about the things that happened before.

"Jake you've gone through a lot" she said and gave him a peck on his cheeks "Do you still want that butterfly tattoo?" Jake smirked.

"gross!" y/n faked a gag "What? as if we've never done it before" Jake whispered. "Stop embarrassing me!" y/n whined and buried her face in jakes chest.

"You guys are gonna make me puke i swear" heeseung said out of nowhere. "Did you two forget that there are people in this car?" heeseung added. The couple just laughed and stuck their tongues out at heeseung who then huffed.

-

Y/n and Jake were in the balcony of Jake's room, stargazing and talking. "Look at that one. It's shaped like shit" y/n cussed and pointed to the stars that she was talking about.

Jake eyed her weirdly "What? am i not allowed to curse?" she asked. "No its not that- you're just really weird" jake laughed "well you'll have to get used to that mister! because im gonna be with you forever" she said.

the both of them looked at each other, getting lost in each others eyes. later on, the both of them started leaning in and soon enough, their lips touched. yes they have kissed before but this time, it was different.

the both of them could feel their love through their shared kiss. and that was enough proof, that the both of them really belonged to each other. she was his and he was hers.

a couple minutes later, y/n broke the kiss and attached their foreheads together. he took her hand softly and looked at her wrists. he smiled when he saw the mark, the butterfly. it looked like a simple tattoo but it had so many meanings in it.

one thing was obvious though, y/n has found him, her soulmate. this may be the ending but on the contrary, its just the beginning of their journey.

-END-

______________

WTAF ITS DONE ALREADYBQKSHSKSB🤩 Please scroll in this book one last time for i have something to say to y'all ;)