Chapter 31

Btw y'all if you haven't noticed yet, i removed the thing in the title. Bro what do you call it?🧔 Um- This is how I titled a chapter before right? (ex : chapter 1 || enhypen)

Yeah I removed the underlined part and made it simple because now that I think about it, the titles were weird and they didn't make any sense. Ok bye i hope yall get it👺🔪

⚠️TW : mention of suicide ⚠️

________________

-3rd Person's POV-

Y/n was walking home. She was supposed to ride the bus, but unfortunately, because of what happened, she missed it. Minutes later, it started pouring. She groaned when she noticed that she left her umbrella at home "can this day get anymore fantastic?!" she yelled.

"Curse you Youngbin" she mumbled. If you're expecting the love of her life to come rescue her, forgive me for saying this, but that wont happen. This isn't one of those typical high-school kdramas.

She was living in the real world, and she knew that. It was just rain anyways! That wasn't a big deal for her after all.

"Y/n? What are you doing here? All alone... in the rain" someone said. She knew that feminine voice, she guessed that it was Eunha before turning around. It was in fact, Eunha.

"Oh Eunha thank God you're here!" Y/n whined "can we share your umbrella please? im dying here!" y/n complained.

Eunha laughed. Y/n was really precious to her, she thought of her as a younger sister. But to Eunha, Daniel is more precious. At first, Eunha really cared for y/n.

She didn't have any thoughts of hurting anyone at all, not until Youngbin told her that Jake was the one who took away Daniel's life. She felt sad, yet angry. So you see, Eunha wasn't really a bad guy from the start. It was a bad guy that made her bad.

"Sure Y/n ill share!" Eunha replied "... -but only if you give Jake to me" she continued "Aw come on eunha stop joking around! im soaking wet here!" y/n compalined once again. Later on, y/n's smile dropped after knowing that she wasnt joking.

"Okay Eunha very funny! you got me! now can you share?" she asked.

Eunha's smile disappeared into thin air immediately. It was as if her soul just died. Eunha took a step and another, causing y/n to step back "E- eunha im scared what are you doing?" the younger asked.

"I'm sorry" was all y/n heard before everything turned black.

-

"Wait somethings wrong" jungwon said "i can feel it too" niki said "Guys!" heeseung yelled after running into the living room, sweating.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" sunghoon asked him "jake where is Y/n?" heeseung asked, ignoring sunghoon's question "i dont know! just tell us what you saw!" jake yelled, getting worried.

"youngbin he-" heeseung cut his sentence off when Jake's phone rang. "Wait its y/n" jake said and told everyone to keep quiet.

Calling Y/n...

Y/n! Where are you right now?! Did Youngbin do anythi-

Hi Jake

"Its Youngbin! I think he has y/n!" jake cried.

Looking for your girl?
or should i say, soon to be mine?

Youngbin where is y/n!?

oh don't worry too much jakey!
she's tied up in a chair, unconscious
ready to be pushed in that ocean daniel drowned in.

youngbin please dont!
just tell me what you want, ill give it to you.
please dont hurt her in return!

there we go
of course im not that psychotic
i want you and that group of yours to dissappear.
run away from this world and never come back.
even better, just kill yourself. you have 20 minutes to come and
get your love. otherwise *laugh*

Youngbin!!

"he's got her" jake couldn't help but cry. he was willing to sacrifice anything right now, just to get her back "jake hyung why are you crying?" daniel asked while walking into the living room.

suddenly, an idea popped in Jake's head.

"Daniel you still remember Eunha right? Your soulmate?" jake asked and daniel nodded slightly "i have a very important job for you. right now, youngbin has kidnapped my soulmate and im pretty sure eunha is there with him" jake explained.

"you said eunha and your soulmate are friends, cant she help her instead?" daniel asked, not really wanting to face eunha after leaving her without saying a word.

"but daniel... eunha is helping youngbin. because she thought i was the one who pushed you in the ocean and now, she wants to get rid of me too. in order for her to do that, she needs y/n. but you daniel.. you're the only one who can stop this" jake begged

"youngbin if you don't do this, jake will be gone forever" sunoo said "o-okay ill try to stop her" daniel stammered.

________________

dayum this book is taking so long to finish because the author updates once in a decade😍