Chapter 16

After the game, we all went inside our tents and started sleeping. I tried my best to sleep but I couldn't because of what happened earlier. I covered my face with my hands and squealed quietly.

"Y/n you're whipped" I heard Eunha say. "W- what? I thought you were asleep" I said and smiled in embarrassment. "Well, how would you know when you are thinking about Jake 24/7" she joked and I laughed.

"But seriously tho... Do you like him?" Eunha asked and I gulped. "I... don't know..." I answered and sighed.

"That's a yes for me~" she said and poked my cheek. She laughed and went to sleep. 5 minutes later, I could hear her snoring. How the heck do some people sleep that fast, I'm jealous.

I didn't feel tired so I slowly got up, took my jacket, and went outside. I sat by the fire to keep myself warm and I smiled. I looked around and saw something sparkly from far away. I got curious so I got up and approached it.

I smiled when I saw that there was a hidden beach here all along. I clapped my hands and went to the sand. "Y/n?" I heard a man call my name. I turned around and saw Jake smiling. Why does he have to appear every single time?

"Oh, Jake? Why aren't you asleep?" I asked him "I couldn't sleep. Why are you not asleep?" he asked "I couldn't sleep too" I replied and he chuckled.

"How did you find this place?" he asked "Uh.. I saw something sparkly so I approached the sparkly ummm thing and it led me here." I answered.

"How about you?" I asked. He sat beside me on the sand and smiled.

"I have been here before. I used to go here every time I was upset, it calms me down you know?" he replied and I nodded. "About what happened earlier.." I said and cleared my throat.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "I hope you were okay with it.." I said "Okay with what?" he asked "You know... we didn't kiss" I said.

He giggled and poked my shoulder. "I'm fine with it. Plus, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" he said.

I chuckled and smiled.

"You still owe me a kiss tho" he said and smirked.

"Huh?!" I yelled and gulped "I'm kidding" he said. I sighed in relief and fiddled with my fingers. "Hey, Jake?" I asked. "Yeah?" he asked

"Y- you wouldn't mind if I do something right now... Right?" I stuttered.

"What do you mean?" he asked. I chuckled nervously while he waited for my answer. "I can't really explain so I'll just show you" I said and stood up.

"Stand up" I said and he did as I told him. We looked at each other and I blushed. How can a person be this beautiful?

"Go on. Do it." he said and I rolled my eyes.

I got closer and tiptoed so I could reach his height. I then gave him a peck on his cheeks and he gasped. "What?" I asked and he opened his mouth in shock. "What w- was that for?!" he yelled.

"That's my prize for you, cause you saved me earlier." I answered and he looked away. "What? You don't like it?" I asked and smirked. "Since when did you get this scary?" he asked "Oh I am?" I asked and he nodded.

"What, you're not satisfied with your prize? You want another one?" I asked and got closer. He ran away and shook his head. I laughed and started chasing him. "No y/n!" he yelled. "You want another one Shim Jaeyun?" I teased and he stopped running.

I approached him slowly and he backed away. Then I ran to him and caught him in a back hug. "Caught you" I said and snickered.

I tightened my grip around his waist and he groaned in pain. "Ouch" he said "Sorry" I said and loosened my grip around his waist. However, a part of me didn't want to let go. "Ugh Y/n? Ouch?" he said and I snapped out of my thoughts.