Chapter 6

"Why are you avoiding me?" he asked.

"I- I wasn't" I lied. He raised his eyebrows. "You can't hide anything from me y/n" he said. I gulped. I tried to push him away but he didn't even budge.

"I'm a lot stronger than you think y/n" he added. "Jake please let me go..." I said. He smirked. His face got closer to mine and I could feel blood rush to my cheeks. Is he teasing me or what?

"Tell me the truth" he said and I felt his breath hit my face. "I- I thought that you would be mad because I eavesdropped. I'm sorry" I replied and looked down on my feet. "Mad? Because of something like that?" he asked. I nodded.

"I wasn't gonna be mad. But now I am mad since you ignored me and skipped Science class. Did you even know that the teacher was about to call your parents? You should be thankful cause I stood up for you" he said.

"I'm sorry." I said. He removed both of his hands and let me go.

We looked at each other for like 3 seconds and the next thing he did was leave the classroom. I sighed and went outside. I gave Eunha back her notebook and she thanked me. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"It's nothing. Let's go, I'll buy you food since we had a deal" I said and smiled. "I'm sorry Y/n but Eunji wants me to go home early today. We can try tomorrow" she said. "Ok. Stay safe!" I said and waved goodbye.

-The next day-

I woke up and got dressed for school. I saw my grandmother cooking breakfast again. "Good Morning!" she greeted, I smiled and said the same. I sat on the table and waited for the food.

Five minutes later, she served me the food and I ate.

I left the house and went to the bus stop. The bus arrived and I hopped inside. 5 minutes later, I arrived. I saw Jake and his friends by their locker and I tried my best to not make any eye contact.

I arrived at my locker place and got my books from inside. While I was getting my books, Eunji slammed my locker which made the locker hit my head. I groaned in pain and I saw that it was Eunji who did it.

She laughed and twirled her hair.

~°•°•________________•°•°~

A/n: Just in case you guys get confused on who are Eunha and Eunji. (Their twins ok?)

Eunha- Eunji's sister, Y/n's friend, Good Character.
Eunji- Eunha's sister, Bad Character
~°•°•_________________•°•°~

"Do you need anything Eunji?" I asked while rubbing the back of my head. "Nope. Just doing it for fun" she replied and smirked. "But actually, I need you to go to the Chemistry room after class" she added.

"I can't go" I lied. "Come on y/n. I won't hurt you anymore if you come" she said, but it was actually obvious that she was lying. "Why do you need me to go?" I asked her. "I need help with something" she said. I nodded and told her that I will go.

She smirked and left. I got confused for a second but chose to shrug it off. Then I saw Eunha approaching me. I smiled and waved. "Hey Y/n" she said and smiled. "Hey Eunha" I said.

I closed my locker and carried my books. Eunha put her arms on my shoulder and said "You'll treat me lunch right?"

I sighed. "I actually can't today... Your sister Eunji wants me to go to the Chemistry room after class." I said.