Chapter 25

"Y/n you're awake!" someone yelled and as I opened my eyes, I saw myself in a white room. Am I in a hospital? Did I eat too much pizza or- I stopped talking to myself when I spotted Jake on a couch sleeping.

"Um Y/n, is Jake that handsome? Im literally in front of you, yet the first thing you see is your future boyfriend. Ugh, you're so inlove"

"Oh Jungwon! Sorry I didn't see you there" I chuckled nervously.

"Am I that short?" he said and groaned. "No I didn't mean it like that! I just-" he cut me off "I'm just kidding. Anyways, are you feeling a little better?" he asked. I nodded and he smiled.

"Jake has been up all night. He was so worried that he even cried. Whipped ass motherfu- Sorry. Are you hungry? I can tell Jay hyung to cook you some food, he can bring it here" Jungwon said.

"No I'm okay, I don't wanna be a bother" i said. Unfortunately, my stomach grumbled loud, I sighed. "See? Its fine you're not a bother at all! I'll call Jay hyung right now" he said and smiled.

Jungwon went outside and I sighed. I then, looked at Jake who was snoring slightly, with his arms covering his eyes. Aww he used his coat as a blanket. Cute- NO.

I wonder if he still likes me. He has waited for 3 months already, poor him.

"Y/n? You're awake.." Jake suddenly interrupted my thoughts and I nodded. He yawned and stood up. He then sat on the chair beside my hospital bed and held my hand. I blushed and looked away. "Why'd you faint?" he asked.

"It's one of the syptoms Jake. Don't worry I'm fine" I replied.

He nodded and sighed. "So you cried?" i said with a teasing smirk. He showed me a disgusted face and denied. "No! Why would I cry! And who told you that?!"

"Jungwon!" I answered. "He must've lied" he yelled "Jake. Kids don't lie!" I joked.

"Hey! I am not a kid!" Jungwon suddenly went inside the room. "I- uh.. That was a joke- Sorry." I apologized. "Nah its fine, and by the way Jake, I wasn't lying. You know you cried, stop denying it" Jungwon teased.

"Okay fine!" Jake groaned. I laughed and saw him pouting.

"Hey Jake" I said "yeah?" he said "let's-" i was cut off by the door opening.

"I GOT THE FOOD!" someone yelled. "Oh Jay! What are you doing here?" Jake asked him. "Jungwon told me that Y/n was starving to death and she might die soon if she doesn't eat, so I tried to cook the food as fast as I can" Jay answered.

"Starve to death? I'm not even that hungry!" I laughed.

Jay looked at jungwon and jungwon scratched the back of his head. "uh..." jungwon said nervously "i am never cooking you your favorite food ever again." jay said and jungwon pouted.

Jay and Jake began putting the food on the table while Jungwon, was talking to someone on the phone. It looked like he was having a very serious conversation.

"Jay hyung we need to go" Jungwon said after he ended the call.

"Whats happening?" Jake asked "We'll tell you at home" Jungwon said and grabbed Jay's hand. Both of them left and I raised my eyebrows.

"Is everything ok?" I asked "I hope so.. Jungwon looked very panicked" Jake answered.

"Let's forget about that for now. Its time to eat" he said. I nodded and we ate.

...

"Jake lets go outside! I'm bored" i complained "Ok but can you walk?" he asked "What do you mean? Of course I can walk, I didn't get injured or anything" I answered.

"Okay then. Lets go!" he cheered. He held my hand and took me outside. "Don't they have a garden or something?" I asked

"Yes they do, but I'm taking you somewhere else" he replied and I nodded.

We came to a halt in front of a metal door, and I lifted my brows. When he opened the door, the rooftop was visible. "Jake-" he cut me off by dragging me inside.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Just to relax, gosh. I like the view up here" he answered. "Okay"

I took a deep breath and let the wind hit my face, i smiled. "Its feels good right?" he asked and I nodded. "Hey Y/n" he said and snaked his arm around my waist.

"Yeah?" i asked "About that confession-" i cut him off by saying "Yeah I know.. You've already moved on. Thats great!" i cheered.

"What? No! I was gonna ask if you could-" i cut him off again. "Tell you my answer to your confession?" I continued. He gulped and nodded slightly.

"But Jake, are you sure you want to be with me? I only have 2 months left to live!" i chuckled. "No Y/n. I am your soulmate" he said.

"What? H- how?" i stuttered. "Heeseung hyung told me" he answered. "Oh come on Jake.. That's not how it works! I need real proof" I groaned. "Proof?" he asked and pulled me closer.

"Y- yes" i stuttered. GOD WHY DO I KEEP ON STUTTERING. "Then I'll show you" he whispered.

He made me face him and I wrapped my arms around his neck, while both of his arms were wrapped around my waist.

Then, he brought his face closer to mine and soon enough, our noses touched. "Jake.." I said. My heart was beating so fast.

He ignored me and smiled. "I love you" he whispered and connected our lips. My eyes widened but then, I kissed back. Our lips were moving in sync, as if they were meant for each other. I felt him pull me closer and I smiled through the kiss.

Out of all the boys I kissed, this one was different.. He then pulled away and attached our foreheads. I looked at my wrist and..

There was no butterfly tattoo.. "Jake I told you.." I sighed and showed him my wrist. He gasped and checked my other wrist. But there was still no tattoo.

I smiled and pecked him on the lips. "B- but Heeseung said, that I was your soulmate!" he yelled. I held his hand to calm him down and he started crying. "I don't need a tattoo to show you how much I love you" i whispered.

"But Y/n.. y- you're d- dying" he cried "I know. We can use my remaining time to spend time together!" I said to lighten up the mood, but he wasn't buying it.

"Let's try to search for your soulmate then-" he said. "But you are my soulmate!" i cheered "No I'm not" he groaned.

"Yes you are." I chuckled "But you don't have a tatto-" i cut him off "Ugh just keep quiet." I complained and he pouted.

_________________

Don't kill me plz- 💪💖🤪😩😇😻😇😩😻🥶💪🥶🥵😻‼️😻🍐🌶️🥑🤪😩💀🤪💀😩

I have a nice plot in mind ;) ALSOOOO ENHYPEN COMEBACK IS IN 14 HOURS🥳 PLEASE STREAM THE MV ONCE ITS OUT! oR eLsE ShRek WiLL LiCK yOUr tOEs😌