Chapter 10

"He threw it over 700 meters!"

"Nice, he's finally showing us his true power!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"But his finger appears to be broken now. Just like in the exam. This quirk is very odd." I looked at the purple finger that Iida was referring to.

A Quirk that breaks whatever body part you use it with? Self-destructive much?

I look over to my right to see Bakugo standing with his eyes wide open and his jaw dropped.

Something is going on between them.

"HEY!" Uh oh. "DEKU, YOU BASTARD. TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT, OR YOU'RE DEAD!" Bakugo was now running straight at Midoria, explosions going off in his hands.

Without thinking, I put my hands out in front of me and sent a gust of wind at the angry boy's feet, sending him up in the air and over Midoriya's head.

"WHAT?! Why the hell did you do that." The blonde was now barking at me and 'Deku' was bowing in appreciation.

The explosions in Bakugo's hands stopped and Mr. Aizawa's eyes glowed red.

"Stand down. It'd be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much. It gives me serious dry eye." The man blinked and the effects seemed to wear off.

"T-thank you very much for h-helping me!" Midoriya approached me and bowed again.

"Um, you're welcome? Is your finger okay?" He looked at me and then at his hand.

"Oh yeah, it actually didn't hurt too bad. By the way, what's your name?"

"I'm Krystal Hirawa." I respond and slightly wave.

"Krystal? That's not Japanese." The voice came from the ice-power wielding boy I raced earlier. I looked at him and nod.

"Yeah, I'm from America originally. Moved here with my family a few years ago."

"Yup! And she's been my bestie ever since so back off!" Mina steps in front of me, making mockingly defensive motions. I placed my chin on my hands and then my hands on the shorter girl's head.

I lock eyes with Todoroki again, which he breaks after half a second.

The last three physical test went by quickly with no incidents and Aizawa pulled up the results.

1. Momo Yaoyorozu
2. Shoto Todoroki
3. Krystal Hirawa
4. Katsuki Bakugo
5. Tenya Iida
6. Fumikage Tokoyami
7. Mezo Shoji
8. Mashirao Ojiro
9. Eijiro Kirishima
10. Mina Ashido
11. Ochaco Uraraka
12. Rikido Sato
13. Tsuyu Asui
14. Yuga Aoyama
15. Hanta Sero
16. Denki Kaminari
17. Kyoma Jiro
18. Toru Hagakure
19. Minoru Mineta
20. Izuku Midoriya

The whole class looks over at Midoriya as he hung his head.

"And I was lying, no one's going home. That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all on the tests." Midoriya's face turned completely white and the group evolved into chaos.

"I'm surprised you guys didn't figure that out. I'm sorry, maybe I should've said something." The first place scorer says.

Momo Yaoyorozu. Quirk: creation

I look at the girl with her hand on her hip.

Honestly I don't think Mr. Aizawa was lying. Ever since the ball throwing test, Sensei's attitude has completely changed, especially towards Midoriya.

In my eyes, it looks like he really was going to expel the bottom student, but Midoriya proved he deserved to stay by demonstrating the control and restraint he had on his overpowered Quirk.