Chapter 34

It's been two days since Hosu, and five days since class 1-A started our internships. Midoriya and I are both still stuck at the hospital due to our injuries yet to be fully healed and both of us were beginning to grow sick of it.

Midoriya seemed to become more and more antsy as Stain continued to go viral all over social media and I did feel a strong desire to return to my internship to learn more from Burnin, Kido, and Endeavor but we both understood the need to allow our bodies to recover.

The chief did keep his word on protecting us from being connected to the incident. Instead of exposing the WHOLE truth, the official statement reported that seven pro heroes and four high school students stumbled upon Stain. Then Endeavor rushed in and took care of the situation all by himself. The injuries to Iida, Midoriya, Todoroki, and I were explained as being caused by accidents that happened during our internships.

On the same day Iida got his exam results and realized one of his arms was seriously damaged, he ended up going back home to his parents' house so his mom could take care of him.

Shoto's injuries weren't all that bad and also left the next day.

"I'm returning to our internship. I still wanna learn everything I can from him. Besides, they're saying he defeated the Hero Killer, even though it was actually his son and interning student who helped out. I wanna see if there's any shame on his face." His facial features were soft but you could still see the intensity his eyes held every time his father was mentioned. "Hurry up and get better soon. You said you would always come to me to get stronger from now on so I'm holding you to your word, Krystal."

Izuku and I spent our bedrest time talking over just about everything you could think of but our main topic of conversation was around what our other classmates might be up to on their internships.

The prideful Bakugo is with Best Jeanist

Uraraka with hand-to-hand combat prodigy Gunhead

Yaoyorozu with social media star Uwabami

Hard-headed Kirishima with Fourth Kind

Jiro with super strength hero Death Arms

Tsu with coast guard captain Selkie

Tokoyami with winged number three pro hero Hawks

And the others.

We would all be returning to school soon and then we'd finally get to hear about everything the others went through as well.

We cant be the only ones who went through hell, right?

———

"BAHAHHAHAH HOLY SHIT, WHAT THE HELL, BAKUGO?" The sound of Kirishima and Sero's laughter synced together from the direction of the 1-A classroom that I begun to approach.

"STOP LAUGHING! My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way. Did you not hear me? I'LL KILL YOU BOTH." The unmistakable string of threats definitely came from the angry blonde boy.

As I entered the classroom, I'm met with Bakugo uncontrollably shaking in anger and embarrassment as the two other boys point at his gelled down hair style that was no doubt the work of Best Jeanist. We both lock eyes and he gives me a look that says 'don't you dare.'

"Trying something new, pretty boy?" I say, ignoring his silent threat.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" With his angry, rhetorical question, his hair sudden spikes back out in its usual placement. Kirishima, Sero, and I all double over laughing.

"HEY, THERE IT GOES! HAHAHHA." Sero says between weak breaths.

I look around the room and see the rest of class 1-A chatting amongst themselves, catching up on the things they learned while interning.