Chapter 10

[R-18]

I LOVE YOU!” she shouted back at him. She doesn't care about the pain that she is feeling right now.  Kailangan niya nang sabihin sa lalaki na mahal niya ito para kung sakali mang matapos na ang kung anong mayroon sa kanila, atleast nasabi na niya ang lahat. “I don't like you, Braxton. . . I'm sorry but I love you.”

She saw how his lips twitched making him smile widely at her. “B-Braxton, we can’t be together,” she told him. Her voice trembled because of her words. Saying those words feels like stabbing her chest. Masakit iyon. Masakit na masakit. Umiwas na siya ng tingin sa binata dahil hindi niya kayang tignan pa ito.

Braxton held her face and then make her looked at him. His expression is still the same. He looked happy.

“Why not?” he asked her.

“Hindi mo ba naririnig ang sarili mo? We are having a sinful affair! Hindi mo ba nararamdaman, kapag magkadikit ang mga katawan natin we ended up having sex. Ayoko nang masaktan pa natin ang kasintahan mo, Braxton.” She sighed as her teardrops fell.  “Let’s save each other from the pain,” she painfully whispered.

“You are my painkiller. I’ll take care of Haezell, okay?” He told her. Malamyos ang boses ng binata at sigurado sigurado ang tono nito pero hindi siya kumbinsido. Ayaw niya sa ganoon, hindi kakayanin ng konsenya niya.

“But you are in a relationship, Braxton!”

“Just trust me okay? and no, this is not a sinful affair!” he growled at her.  “Please, trust me,” he begged, “just let me handle things, okay? ”

Hindi pa siya nakapag-react nang halikan na siya bigla ng binata. He kissed her so passionately good and that made her cry even more. Her heart is beating fast and she’s clueless on what to say.

So all this time ay tama siya na siya ang third party? Na nakasisira siya ng relasayon? Paano na lamang kung nagsisinungaling si Braxton sa kanya. Hindi niya talaga alam. There are lots of questions inside her head but she chose to focus on his kisses.

His kisses trailed down on her neck and her collar bone. She moaned when he sipped that part of her body. The cold breeze of the wind is nothing compared to the heat that she is feeling right now. Dinaganan na siya ng binata ay siya naman ay kinawit ang kanyang mga braso sa leeg ng nito. 

She deepened their kisses feeling him in too many selfish ways. Gusto niyang nararamdaman ang katawan ng binata habang naghahalikan sila. She didn’t know why she can wanted to be closer to him, close to the point that she wanted to pull him closer and hug him even tighter than before. Whenever he is kissing her, all her rational thoughts are driven away. . . that's his effect.

“Love, may makakita sa atin,” she whispered at him when she realized that he’s removing her tops, but Braxton just hushed her and then kissed her mountains. . . no he didn’t kissed them he lapped them. Papalit palit iyon, he sucked them and bit them a little bit making her wet and hotter than before.

And then in a one swift moved he removed her pajamas and panty. He also removed his sando and just tossed it somewhere, exposing his good figure that can make everyone drool over. He kissed her again and that made her writhe in  pleasure. Just his kiss and it can take her to the edge. She moaned when he opened her legs and then put a finger inside her.

“Braxton,” she moaned hard. His finger moved wickedly inside her. And then he lapped her flesh causing her to shout in pleasure. Hinawakan pa niya ang ulo ng binata at idiniin sa pagkababae niya. She loves it when she’s being eaten by him.

Ikinawit niya ang mga hita niya sa balikat ng binata. He moved his finger fast and then lapped and sucked her like she’s the most delicious food in the universe.