Chapter 12

[R-18]

"BRAXTON," she moaned as she wrapped her arms inyo his nape. They are now at his kitchen. The dinner and celebration that they supposed to have became hot and intense since they can't resist each other's charm.

"Ah. ... ah, love," she let out a low moan when she felt that she carried her and tossed her to bed. She saw how his eyes were full of desire and lust and that made her hot, hotter than before.

In an instant, he removed all of his clothes and she saw how his friend  stir to life just by looking at her.

"Love," he called her using his throaty voice, "you're so hot." He just chuckled as she removed her uniform slowly.

"I know, Braxton, I know."

She was about to remove her brassiere when he stopped her, so she looked at him. Her eyebrows furrowed because of that. "Why?"

He grabbed her brassiere and tore them apat. Nanlalaki ang matang tinignan niya ang binata, "Braxton! That's Victoria's Secret!" She hissed.

Braxton smiled. "I always fantasize ripping your bra, dream come true, love. I'll just replace it."

"Still!"

"Love naman, isa lang, eh," he scratched the back of his head. "Pagkatapos niyan isa ulit," he sheepishly said. They both laughed because of that.

Laughing while they are in the middle of something is really fantastic. Hindi niya akalain na ganito ang pakiramdam kapag kasama ang binata. She feels complete. . . and undeniably happy.

"Okay, okay, now come here and please pleasure me," she commanded. Binuhat naman na siya ng binata at ipinasok sa kwarto nito.

In an instant, pinned her on his bed, feeling the softness of their body. He kissed her wholeheartedly. She gladly returned the kisses that he is giving. She smiled in his mouth when she felt him biting her lower lip.

Magkakasugat na na naman ako sa labi nito panigurado.

"Braxton," she moaned again when she felt him rubbing himself to her womanhood. The familiar feeling of pleasure is shooting higher and higher everytime that he is grinding himself to her. She can't take it anymore so she did what she think is right.

She moved and then in an instant. She's now on top of him. She saw how his eyes darkened because of that so she smirked. "I'll drive you crazy," she moaned while slowly grinding her hips. . . feeling his erection.

He saw how he gulped hard and then hold her hips, she guided him inside of her and in a one swift move she take him. Wholly.

She moaned when their bodies became one. "Ah, love. . . " she slowly moved her body up and down to feel his length. He is really big and she's thankful that he is.

Slowly, she made love to him. Itinukod niya sa hita ni Braxton ang mga kamay niya at tsaka binilisan ang paggalaw sa ibabaw niya. Her head shot back as her eyes rolled back. God forgive her but it was deliriously good. The feeling is too good to ignored.

She can't take the pleasure anymore but she wanted more so she moved fast and hard, making her moan harder and louder. It's too loud that her moans filled the whole room.  She can also hear Braxton letting out small moans and groans.

She can feel her sweat dripping from her forehead as she move but she doesn't care about that. She saw how flustered Braxton is, his eyes were dark and heavy and his breathing is uneven. He keeps on  calling her name repeatedly as he groan and growl.