Chapter 21

[R-18]
Medyo wild. Read at your own risk. Cheret.

"

OH, Braxton,"she moaned when Braxton cupped her breast while kissing it. He is sucking her mountain and his other hand is massaging her other one making her whimper and moan.

"Mmm!" Braxton muffled while he is busy sucking and licking and biting her chest. She can't do anything but to moan. She moaned hard and grabbed his hair and pushed him harder on her chest.

Tila tuwang tuwa naman ang asawang dinilaan ang gitna ng mga bundok niya. "Love," he called her out. His eyes is full of lust and desire and she can tell that it made her feel excited.

"Yes?"

"I want to fuck your mountains," he sensually whispered. Napatanga siya sa sinabi ng asawa pero di kalaunan ay nakahuma rin siya. She smiled wickedly at him.

"Fuck them then," she whispered. She saw how his eyes darkened as he removed their remaining clothes and in an instant, they are both naked.

Hinalikan siya ulit ni Braxton sa labi niya. His kiss were deep and passionate and rough at the same time. They are nibbling and sucking each other's mouth. His tongue went inside her mouth like he is finding treasure inside it.

She moaned hard when he sucked his tongue and nibbled it. Kapwa silang naghahabol ng hininga nang matapos ang paghahalikan nila. Pero si Braxton parang walang kapaguran. Binuhat siya nito at tsaka pinahiga sa kama. He spread her legs and then started lapping her mound.

"Ah, Braxton, ah . . .  ahh!" she's just moaning to the pleasure that he is giving. He lapped and sucked, and she moaned and moaned.

He keeps on sucking and lapping her mound and then his hands moved upwards. Massaging her mountains so she moan again. The pleasure is too much to bear so she whimpered lightly.

"Braxton," she's just moaning his name. Hindi niya alam kung saan niya ibabaling ang ulo niya. She likes it when he is eating her.

"Yes, moan my name, wife," he muffled on her womanhood and that made her moan again. Rhe vibration of his voice made her shiver and made her hands moved on their own. She grabbed his hair and then pushed his head on her womanhood. He chuckled and  she moaned.

"Ahh! That's it! Lick me hard!"

"Ang sarap mo, love. . . " he whispered and then kissed her womanhood again. She can feel her orgasm coming so she arched her body. Feeling his wicked tongue even more.

Tila alam naman ni Braxton ang nangyayari sa kanya kaya ipinasok na nito ang dila niya sa loob niya.

He is tongue fucking her and that made her go crazy one more time, "ahhh!" she moaned hard when he scrape his teeth on her clit.

"Ahh! More!"

He sucked.

"That's it, love, more. . .  more"

He sucked and tongue fucked her.

"Braxton!" she arched her body.

He scraped his teeth again. "Her body shivered, she writhed in too much pleasure as she felt something inside her exploded and that is a very wonderful experience.

Nanghihinang tinignan niya ang asawa. She tapped his head like she is talking to a kid.

"J-job well done," her voice cracked. He just chuckled with her comment.

Hinila na siya paupo ni Braxton  at hinalakin.  Then he cupped her breast.  "I'll fuck them now," he announced.

Hindi niya maintindihan ang sinasabi ng binata pero nagulat siya nang ipadaan ni Braxton ang matigas niyang kahabaan sa gitna ng dibdib niya at dahil sadyang malaki ang kanyang dibdib, kumiskis ang pagkalalaki ng asawa niya sa mga bundok niya.

SINFUL AFFAIR (Cruel Reality Series 2) -  [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें