Chapter 30

[R-18]

"Mmm. . . " she let out a muffled moans because their lips were still clamped together. Hinawakan ni Braxton ang kanyang mga hita kaya hindi niya mapigilan ang impit na ungol niya. His hands were soft and hard at the same time and it feels so right to be touched by him.

"B-Braxton," tila nanghihinang saad niya nang maramdaman niya ang mga daliri nito na nilalaro ang kanyang pagkababae. She moaned once again when he moved in circular motion and gasped when he pinched her clit.

"Love, nasa gilid tayo ng kalsada," paalala niya Braxton. Naalala niyang nasa gilid lang pala sila ng national highway. Tumigil lang saglit si Braxton para halikan siya dahil tila hindi na ito makatiis na makauwi muna sila.

He chuckled in between their kisses and then continued on playing with her clit making her whimper in pleasure.  "I know, love, I know," he whispered and then kissed her earlobe. Tila nawala naman siya sa katinuan nang gawin iyon ng asawa kaya imbes na sitahin ito dahil nasa gilid sila ng kaldasa ay kumandong na siya rito.

Her breathing is uneven, her lips were now swollen but she didn't give a care about her lips right now. Paharap siyang kumandong kay Braxton kaya narinig niya ang pag-ungol nito.

"Love," he whispered and then look at her, "nasa gilid tayo ng kalsada," pang-aasar nito sa kanya pero hindi siya natawa. Siya na mismo ang nagtanggal sa dress na suot niya at tsaka sinunggaban ng halik ang asawa.

"This is heavily tinted, right?" she's pertaining to his car. He nod his head and then he kissed her lips again. This time it's more aggressive, more passionate and more needy.

Naramdaman niyang dahan-dahan kung tanggalin ng asawa niya ang strap ng bra niya kaya naman mas lalo siyang na-e-excite sa ginagawa ni Braxton sa kanya. She rubbed her butt on his manhood and that made him groan.

"You like that?" she whispered, her lips slightly kissing his ear. She heard him groaned as an answer. She moved once again, rubbing herself to him and she heard him a low protest, almost painful sound and that caused her to chuckle weakly.

Hinila siya papalapit ni Braxton at halos magdikit na ang kanilang katawan nang sunggaban na naman siya nito ng halik. His kisses trailed down on her neck and on her collar bone. Kinakagat at sinisipsip ng asawa niya ang kanyang leeg at hindi niya alam kung paanong ungol ang gagawin niya dahil doon.

She keeps on moaning and moaning. Sobrang sarap ng pakiramdam niya, the pleasure of his kisses is too powerful. It's just a kiss but she can't help but to moan. . .  he's too good in that department and Braxton knew her body too well. . . he can make her go wild instantly.

She gasped when Braxton put her one breast inside his mouth and then he played her left nipple using his thumb and point finger. He keeps on playing with her bud using his wicked tongue and he keeps on pinching her other nipple with his fingers. He keeps on pinching, twisting and rubbing them, making her whimper in pleasure.

"Touch yourself," he breathe out and that caused her to let out a small moan. The pleasure is skyrocketing. "Ride my hand, love," he whispered sensually.

She felt he put his other hand on his lap so she immediately straddled his lap and grind herself to his fingers.

She moaned when Braxton keeps on sucking ger buds and keeps on creating slow circular. "B-Braxton," she just keeps on calling his name and grinding her hips, riding his fingers and lap.

"I need more than your fingers, love," she breathe out but didn't stopped from moving her hips.

Braxton groaned. Tumigil ito sa paghalik sa kanya at tsaka siya itinulak ng dahan dahan papunta sa backseat ng kotse niya. He slowly removed her panties and then when he saw how dripping wet she is, he immediately fisted on her wet folds.