Darry And Dally Know

_____________
Y/n's P.O.V
===========
I looked at my side, where the the wood was and I had a bloody top on with a hole in it.

"Hey I don't want my Dad to know about this, can I borrow a shirt. I'll give it back washed tomorrow," I said.

"Come on we can find one that fits," Pony said immediately.

Ponyboy And I went upstairs to his room.

_____________________
In the Living Room
==================

Sodapop and Steve walked in the door and could read the room pretty quick.

"Alright I know somethin' bad happened," Steve said curiously.

"Where's Pony and y/n?" Soda asked.

"Well, some socs were at the Drive-In and, y/n got hurt," Dally said.

"Yeah and Pony is getting her a clean shirt right now," Two-Bit added.

"Ok, ok start from the start Two- Bit" Sodapop asked.

Two Bit took a deep breath then started talking "Well we got to the Drive-In and we sat Down then me and Johnny went to get Popcorn so that.... nevermind why we went -"

"We were hungry" Johnny cut in not wanting Dally or Darry to get suspicious.

"Yeah, that. Anyways after a while we saw Pony and y/n walk up to us, I didn't know they came but they were holdin' hands so they must've been happy," Two-Bit continued.

"WHAT" Darry and Dally said in unison.

"Man, you were doin' so well," Johnny said while shaking his head.
____________________________
Meanwhile, in Pony's room
========================

I sat down on Pony's bed, my heart racing. I mean yeah, I like this guy but I was nearly having a heart attack by just being in his room.
It was like being in a corny teen rom-com.

He shuffled through his drawers and pulled out a red button down. I was surprised by how much similar it was to mine he blushed slightly then said.

"Em, here I'll give you some privacy," he said then left the room looking at the ground.

I took my bloody shirt off and put Pony's on. To my surprise it fit perfectly.

My face flushed red and I thought to myself that it was definatley not a rom-com because in those movies the boys clothes was alway too big on the girl. I am the same height as Ponyboy, definately not a movie star couple.

I walked out of the room and Ponyboy smiled at me. That was a smile I could get used to seeing. I thought how much of a mess I must've looked like before I changed my shirt. I wondered how I would act if it was him who got hurt. The idea of it makes me shiver.