Chocolate Cake

So funny story. I almost read a Two-Bit smut but then I was like NOPE not my comfort greaser. So I closed wattpad for the day

When I got inside my house my Dad was in the living room. He was reading the newspaper. I went in, sat down and exhaled.

"How was your date, doll?" he asked.

"It was perfect. Ponyboy asked me to be his girlfriend," I replied.

"That's great! Is he still scared of me? It looked like it," he laughs

"Yep, I think so," I chuckle and turn to leave.

"Do you wanna go out for lunch tommorow?" Dad asked.

"Sure, Dally was telling me about this diner called the Dingo. We could go there," I smiled.

"Sounds good to me," he says and leaves.

I go to my room and spend the rest of the night listening to my new records.

_______________
The next day
============

The next day I was woken up by my Dad with a steaming cup of coffee. It was in a takeaway cup.

"I had to go in for a quick 2 hour shift this morning," my Dad said. "I did get you a mocha though," he smiled. 

I put on my new Roy Orbison vinyl and "Pretty Woman" was the first track.

I took my time getting ready. There was no rush.

I pulled on a black T-shirt, blue Levi's and a black leather jacket that was a hand-me-down from Dally.

I went downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast

"Hey Dad, I need to go to the library. Will I meet you at the dingo at 1?"I asked whike rinsing the bowl out.

"Nu-uh, that's ain't too hot of an idea y/n cosidering your history with libraries," he laughed. "I'm coming with you,".

"Ok Ok let's go then," I said. I ran upstairs. Got my small satchel and dragged my Dad out the door. Excited to spend the day with him.

We spent an hour in the library before heading to the Dingo. My Dad and I both ordered their signature burger and strawberry milkshakes. When we finished ordering, the waitress looked at us inquisitively

"You guys look familiar... Do I know you?" she asked.

"Probably not, we're new here. I'm Dr. Harry Winston and this is y/n, my daughter," he held out his hand for her to shake. But instead she looked scared.

"Related to Dallas Winston by any chance?" she asked. Here we go again. I wonder if my dad knows about Dally's 'reputation' around here.

"Uhh yes, he's my nephew," my dad answered. The confused look on his face answered my question.