24

" Happy birthday Harry!"

Niall, Harry, and both of their friend groups were standing in Harry's basement dressed in nice shirts and ties. They were going to celebrate Harry's birthday before they went to the winter dance. There was a small cake and some alcoholic beverages.

" Thank you guys. If you guys decide to drink, please don't drink much because I don't want you guys getting in trouble at school." Harry says, mostly to his friends.

" Can't promise anything." Connor says, who already shotgunned a beer. Harry rolls his eyes as he wraps an arm around Niall.

" Who wants some cake?" Mitch asks. The people who wanted the cake stand near Mitch. Niall gives Harry a smile.

" How's your birthday so far?" Niall asks. Harry quickly kisses Niall's lips.

" Perfect as long as I'm with you." Harry says. A blush appears on Niall's face. Harry looks at everyone in the room.

" So, we'll have our slices of cake and then we can get going to the dance." Harry says. Everyone responded with 'okays'. Niall looks at Harry.

" Do you want some cake?" Niall asks.

" No, I'll have some after the dance." Harry says. Niall nods his head.

After a couple minutes, everyone was done eating the birthday cake so they gathered into two cars to get to the high school. Niall drove him, his friends, and Harry while Mitch drove Harry's friend group.

Once at the high school, both cars park near each other. They get out of the cars and walk to the school. There was already a line going into the school, and the dance has already started. Niall didn't understand why so many people were actually wanting to go this dance. But he was here for Harry and he was happy.

The group made it into the dance and they were making their way to the gym. Niall looks down and noticed his shoe was untied. He stopped Harry while the rest of the group goes into the gym.

" Hold on Haz, my shoe is untied." Niall says.

" I can get it." Harry says. Harry guides Niall to a chair. He lets Niall sit down. Harry bends down to Niall's shoe and ties it for him. Niall just smiled as his boyfriend tied his shoe. Harry finishes and smiles up at Niall.

" There ya go Ni." Harry says. Niall stands up and helps Harry stand up. He presses their lips together. Niall breaks apart before a teacher comes to yell at them.

" Thank you." Niall says. Harry connects their hands together.

" You're welcome."

Harry guides Niall to the gym. The lights were off and there was already a group of students in the center of the gym and a lot of them were grinding on each other. Niall couldn't spot his or Harry's friends.

" Where should we go?" Niall asks over the music.

" In the center of course!" Harry exclaims. Harry pulls Niall to the grinding area. Once they were near people grinding Harry looks at Niall.

" You okay with this?" Harry asks. Niall kisses Harry's cheek.

" Of course." Niall says. Niall turns around so Harry's front was to Niall's backside. They swayed their hips together and started to grind on one another. Niall was more than happy.

An hour into the dance, the two decided to take a break. They walk out of the gym and sit near a window. They watch snow fall under the moonlight. Niall lets out a sigh. Harry looks at him weird.

" You good Ni?" Harry asks. Niall lays his head on Harry's shoulder. He connects their hands together.

" Yeah. I'm having a great time, but that happens when I'm with you. Having a good birthday so far?" Niall says.

" You already asked me that babe." Harry points out.

" But I just want to make sure." Niall says. Harry softly places his lips on Niall's. Their lips move in unison. Niall smiles into the kiss. They slowly break apart.

" As long as I'm with you, everything is great." Harry says. Niall lays his head on Harry's shoulder. Harry lays his head on top of Niall's. They both stare at the snow again.

" So, what made you come up with the nickname of daddy long legs for me?" Harry asks. Niall looks at him weird.

" Where the hell did you hear that? Did Louis tell you that?" Niall asks. Harry lets out a giggle.

" No. On New Years, you were very tipsy and you called me daddy long legs." Harry says. Niall covers his face in embarrassment.

" Oh, that's terrible. You were never supposed to hear that dumb nickname." Niall mumbles.

" Why not? It's interesting and I don't really mind it." Harry says," So where did it come from?"

Niall lets out a nervous laugh. He looks back at Harry.

" I'm weird, but I went through a phase where I literally said daddy about everything. And ya got long legs so, connect the dots." Niall says. Harry lets out a laugh. He kisses Niall's cheek.

" You're adorable Ni." Harry says.

" I still can't believe you're with me, especially after I told you that." Niall says.

" I'm not gonna leave you. I love you." Harry says. Niall smiles.

" And I love you." Niall says. They share another kiss.

" Alright you two, break it up!" A teacher scolds at the couple. They break apart and look at the teacher with red faces. They quickly stand up and walk back towards the gym.

" God that was embarrassing." Niall says.

" You can say that again." Harry says. They walk back to the center of the gym where the grinding central was happening. Harry looks at Niall.

" Would you like to dance with me some more?" Harry asks.

" I wouldn't want to do anything else." Niall says. Harry quickly pecks Niall's lips. Niall turns around so Harry's frontside is to Niall's backside. They start to grind on each other. Harry places his lips to Niall's ear.

" I love you Ni."

" I love you too daddy long legs."

And with that, the two danced the night away. It was a perfect way to end Harry's birthday.

Niall didn't think he would ever be with Harry Styles, but dreams do come true. He doesn't plan on leaving Harry. And Harry didn't want to leave Niall.

Harry was Niall's daddy long legs and it was going to be like that for a long time.

***

I promised in the previous chapter I would update the last chapter on Harry's birthday. I didn't really go through with that promise, but technically it's still Harry's birthday in my time zone.

Anyway, Happy belated birthday Harry Styles, lol.

But yes, this is the last chapter :(

I'll post an authors note more about thanking you guys so I'm not gonna go too much here.

It's crazy that this story is done. I just have no other words.

Thank you guys so much for reading and loving this story. I love you all so much.

***