6

Niall was laying on his bed doing his homework on a Tuesday night. He was currently doing math homework and he was stressing a little bit. He understood math the last two years, but all of a sudden he doesn't get it anymore. So he's been freaking out about it.

" Come on down Niall! Dinner's ready!" Niall's mum, Maura, calls. Niall lets out a groan. He didn't want to eat dinner right now, he was too busy into his homework.

" Niall!" Maura calls again.

" I'm coming! Calm down!" Niall calls back. Niall places his homework down on his bed and stands up from his bed. He walks out of his room and down the stairs. He walks into the kitchen to see his Maura sitting at the table. He walks to his spot at the table and sits down. Maura smiles at her son.

" Glad for you to finally come down." Maura says. Niall rolls his eyes.

" Sorry I was trying to get my homework done." Niall says. Maura places cooked chicken on Niall's plate.

" You should've come down when I first called." Maura says. She places her cooked chicken in her plate.

" I told you I was doing homework. At least I wasn't doing drugs." Niall says. Maura rolls her eyes. The two start eating dinner.

" So Niall, how was school?" Maura asks. Niall finishes chewing his chicken and swallows. He looks at his mum.

" Pretty boring." Niall says.

" Nothing with the boy you like?" Maura asks.

" No. Only the occasional stares in french class." Niall says playing with the chicken with his fork.

" Sorry to hear that, bub." Maura says.

" It's okay." Niall says," So how was your day at work?"

" The usual. Crazy and busy." Maura says.

" That sucks." Niall says taking a bite of his meal.

" I like it because it makes the day go faster." Maura says. Niall nods his head in agreement. Niall finishes his dinner and looks at his mum.

" May I be excused?" Niall asks.

" Yes you can. But remember you're on dishes tomorrow night." Maura says. Niall lets out a sigh and nods his head. He hates when he has to do the dishes.

Niall stands up from his chair and pushes it in. He walks out of kitchen, walking back upstairs to his room. Right as he walked into his room, he flopped face first onto his bed. He didn't want to do his homework.

Niall flipped to lay on his back. He pulls his phone out and pulls up his finsta account or 'spam' account on Instagram. He starts scrolling through his feed when he sees Liam post something about going to homecoming with someone else. (Don't judge the pictures)

 (Don't judge the pictures)