11

" I can't believe you're making us go out and Trick-or-Treat." Liam mumbles to Niall.

" Oh, come on! It's not that bad! We're getting free candy!" Niall exclaims.

" But we're dressed up as turtles!" Liam says, showing off the group costume.

The four boys were dressed up as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Niall was Donatello, Louis was Michelangelo, Zayn was Leonardo, and Liam was Raphael. It was Halloween and Niall and Louis wanted to have a group costume for four people. They thought it was a good idea.

" We're the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! There's a difference!" Niall exclaims. It was hard to convince Liam to go trick-or-treating because Liam hated it for some odd reason that Niall didn't know.

" I just don't want to go trick-or-treating. It's fucking stupid. We're not dumb kids anymore." Liam says.

Louis looks at the group," Come on guys. We can go for an hour or two. It won't be that bad."

Liam rolls his eyes. He walks outside of Louis's house with Zayn following him. The way Liam was acting was making Niall feel like shit. Louis gives Niall a smile.

" It'll be okay Niall." Louis says. Niall smiles back at Louis. He's glad to have Louis in his life.

" Thank you Louis." Niall says. Louis puts his hand on his hip so him and Niall can connect arms.

" Now lets go get a butt load of candy." Louis says. Niall connects his arm with Louis and they walk out of Louis's house. They found Liam and Zayn waiting for the two at the bottom of the driveway.

" This is your neighborhood Louis. Where are we going?" Zayn says.

Louis points in the left direction," We can go that way for now."

The four boys walk where Louis pointed. They hit every single house on the street. Niall was so excited because he loved getting candy.

After about an hour and a half, the boys made it back to Louis's house. They sat in the living room and dumped the candy they had out on the floor. Each boy started to sort out their candy.

" Who wants my Snickers?" Zayn says, making a huge pile of Snickers.

" I'll take them." Liam says. He grabs the pile and slides it over to his candy.

" Louis, do you want my Butterfingers?" Niall asks.

" Of course I do! Hand them over!" Louis exclaims. Niall lets out a laugh as he slides his Butterfinger pile over to Louis. Niall grabs a piece of candy and opens it. He pops it into his mouth.

" So, we went Trick-or-Treating, now what?" Liam asks.

" Hold on. Liam, you have to admit you had some kind of fun right?" Niall says. Liam crosses his arms and looks away from the group. Niall and Louis give each other a 'I told you' look.

" Okay, fine. I had fun, but that's because I was with you guys." Liam says. Niall felt good about being right. He was gonna enjoy it while he can.

" But besides the point, what do we want to do now?" Liam asks.

The three boys knew what was coming. Liam was gonna mention a party.

" What do you have in mind Liam?" Louis asks.

" There's a sick Halloween party tonight." Liam says. Niall really wasn't in the mood to party tonight. He wanted to get his sugar high and die off for the rest of the night.

" I don't know Liam..." Niall trails off.

" No, no. We got to do what you wanted to do, now we're doing what I want to do." Liam says. Niall rolls his eyes. He is not going to have a good time.