16

" Hey, do you want to hang out at my place tonight?" Harry asks Niall. Niall was standing at his locker at the end of the day, gathering things he needed before he went home. He was not expecting Harry to ask him to hang out especially right now. The two had certain times of the day to talk, and the end of the school day was not a time to talk.

Though, Niall wasn't complaining. He loved talking to Harry.

" I have to check with my mum, but I don't think she would mind." Niall says.

" Cool. You can come over when I'm done with basketball practice. I'll text you when I'm home." Harry says. Niall smiles.

" Okay. See you later." Niall says.

" Yep." Harry walks away leaving a love-stricken Niall behind. Niall stares at Harry as he walked away. He couldn't wait to hang out with Harry already.

Niall packed his backpack and headed home.

~*~*~

Niall was on his way to Harry's house. He was so excited to be hanging out with Harry.

He parks on the street in front of Harry's house. He lets Harry know that he was there. He got out of his car and started to make his way to Harry's front door. As he was walking, Harry opens the door.

" Hi Ni! Glad you could come over." Harry says. Niall smiles at him.

" I'm glad you invited me." Niall says. Harry lets him in and he slips his shoes off. Harry guides him to the basement. They sit on the same couch and Harry turns on the telly.

" Is there anything you would like to watch?" Harry asks.

Niall shakes his head," Nope. Just put on something."

Harry laughs and shakes his head.

" You're no help Ni." Harry says.

" I know." Niall smiles. Harry puts on some romance movie and puts the remote down. They both start to watch the telly. Niall really wasn't paying attention because he was trying to look at Harry without really looking at him. He just wanted to stare into Harry's green eyes all day. But he knew Harry didn't feel the same way about him.

With that sad thought, Niall paid attention at the telly.

As the movie went on, the two main characters would flirt with one another making Niall upset. He could tell those two liked each other, he just wanted them to go out already. And he just wants a man to like him like the two main characters in the movie. Niall let out a sad sigh. Harry gives him a weird look.

" You good Ni?" Harry asks.

" Yeah." Niall lies. Harry continues to give him a weird look.

" I think you're lying. You can tell me anything Ni." Harry says. Niall lets out another sigh.

" It sucks watching romance movies when you don't have anyone that likes you. It just reminds me of how lonely I am." Niall says, playing with his fingers and not making eye contact with Harry. Harry maneuvers himself on the couch so he can look at Niall. Niall still wasn't going to look at him.

" You know that's not true Ni. There are plenty of people who like you, they just don't show it." Harry says.

Niall scoffs," Yeah right. If somebody liked me, they would be showing me by now. I'm ugly and I just have to face that fact."

" Ni, you are not ugly. You're beautiful. You have amazing blue eyes that sparkle anytime you talk about something you like. You have the most wonderful laugh that I love hearing. Your smile lights up a room. Your nose crinkles when you don't like talking about something and I just want to kiss it. Your cheeks blush every time we speak to each other. And besides, I know someone who loves you." Harry says. Niall snaps his head at Harry. Is Harry about to confess his love to Niall? Niall had to shake those thoughts out of his head. Harry doesn't like him more than a friend and he has to get used to that.

" If you're gonna say you love me, that's a joke. You don't like me like that. You only see me as a friend." Niall says.

Harry slams his lips onto Niall's lips. Niall was taken aback, but he melted into the kiss. Harry moves his hands to Niall's face. They started to softly make out. Niall was not expecting this, but he wasn't going to complain.

Harry pulls back and makes eye contact with Niall. Niall already missed Harry's lips on his. Okay, so maybe Harry did like Niall.

" If I didn't love you, would I have kissed you?" Harry asks. Niall didn't have any words. He felt bad for accusing Harry of not liking him.

Harry continues, " Ni, I freaking love you. I do stuff for you because I want us to be closer. When we hang out, I get a feeling that I've never felt before. I want us to be more than friends. I've always been afraid that you never liked me. I know I'm oblivious but I know you like me back. I just-"

Harry gets cut off by Niall kissing his lips. They both smile in the kiss. They break apart.

" I'm sorry I accused you for not liking me. I'm not used to guys showing me how they feel." Niall says. Harry smiles and slips his hand through Niall's hand.

" Well that's about to change." Harry says. Niall felt a blush appear on his face. Harry kisses his cheek.

" I'm so glad to have met you Ni." Harry says.

" Me too. I'm gonna be honest, I caught feelings for you like a year ago. I saw you playing at a basketball game and never stopped thinking about you." Niall says.

" Ironically, I caught feelings for you a while ago too. After a football game, my neighbor pointed you out and I couldn't stop thinking about you." Harry says. Niall let out little giggles.

" It's crazy to think we started to like one another without even knowing each other." Niall says.

" I mean, now we know each other and we both like each other." Harry says. Niall quickly kisses Harry's lips.

" And I'm glad." Niall says with a big grin on his face.

" So, you got any plans this weekend?" Harry asks. Niall smirks.

" Hm, I may be busy." Niall jokes.

" If I ask you on a date then will you not be busy?" Harry asks.

" My schedule has just been cleared!" Niall jokes. The two of them laugh. They relax and turn back to the telly. Harry wraps his arm around Niall and pulls him close. Then they both realized the movie was over.

" Have we really been talking that long that the movie is over?" Niall asks.

" Must be a crappy movie then." Harry says. The two laugh again.

Then they spent the rest of the night together. Niall was glad they opened up to one another and now he felt even closer to Harry than he did before.

***

Hi yall!!

College is crazy ! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated! I just haven't been feeling it and every time I tried to write, I got writers block. That shit really sucks. And that's why this chapter is also really short.

But college is good so far! Having all my classes online is weird, but I gotta learn somehow. I have also learned that I have so much free time!

I will try my best with all my free time to continue to update. But when you're not in the mood it really sucks.

Anyway, I don't think I have anything else to say. But if you're in school, good luck! And keep safe and healthy!

Thank you all for reading. I love you.

***