17

" Do I wear this shirt or this shirt?"

Niall was holding two different shirts in front of him. He was on FaceTime with Louis, trying to get his opinion on his outfit. Louis was aware that Niall was going on a date with Harry and was doing his best to help out.

" Do you know where you're going?" Louis asks.

" He's taking me to the restaurant downtown." Niall says.

" So then wear the one in your right hand." Louis says pointing to the shirt in Niall's hand. He throws the other one on his bed.

" Cool. Thanks Lou." Niall says. He strips his current shirt off and slips on the other one. He grabs his phone and walks to the bathroom. He places his phone on the counter and starts fixing his hair.

" So are you excited?" Louis asks. A smile appears on Niall's face.

" Of course I am. We're finally hitting the date stage in our relationship. I told you we admitted we like each other right?" Niall says.

" You did tell me! That's so unfair. You're like living a fan fiction life." Louis says. Niall lets out a laugh.

" Yeah right. That stuff's not real." Niall says.

" You're the one living it though." Louis says. Niall rolls his eyes. He picks up his phone and walks downstairs.

" So when y'all dating?" Louis asks. Niall felt his face get hot.

" I don't know Louis, but I'm hoping soon." Niall says. He walks to the couch in the front room and sits down. He has to wait for the 'I'm here' text from Harry so he can go on his date.

" How are you so patient about this? You've liked him for how long and now you're getting your chance! Like, this is so insane." Louis says.

" I'm trying to stay calm, but on the inside I'm freaking out. I just can't believe this is actually happening." Niall says. Niall gets an 'I'm on my way' text from Harry. Niall smiles. Louis raises his eyebrows.

" Ya good there Nialler?" Louis asks. Niall pays attention to Louis.

" Yeah, sorry. Harry just texted me that he's on his way. So I'm gonna hang up and I'll tell you all about my date." Niall says.

" Perfect. I love you Niall and I hope you have a good date." Louis says.

" I love you too Louis. Have a good rest of your night." Niall says. They both hang up. Niall looks outside to see a car sitting in his driveway. He looks at his phone and sees the 'I'm here' text from Harry. Niall stands up and slips his shoes on. He grabs his wallet and runs outside. He opens the passenger door and slides into the car. Niall was met with a pair of lips on his.

Harry pulls back," Sorry. I couldn't wait until the end of the date to kiss you."

A blush appears on Niall's cheeks.

" I didn't mind it." Niall says. Harry puts the car in drive and starts to drive to town. Niall admires Harry's outfit from the passenger seat. He caught himself leaning over the middle console to be closer to Harry.

" Ya look good Harry." Niall says.

" Thank you Ni. You're looking mighty hot this evening." Harry says. Niall giggles. Harry smiles at him.

Eventually Harry makes it downtown. He parks his car and gets out. Niall was about to get out when Harry quickly ran around the car and helped Niall out. Niall smiles at Harry.

" Thank you Harry." Niall says.

" It's no problem. It's what I do." Harry says. He locks his car and he leads Niall to the restaurant. The walk in and the hostess smiles at them.