7

" You all look so good!" Niall's mother exclaims as she takes pictures of Niall and his friends standing in a line smiling. Everyone hated taking pictures because they never knew where to look, but their parents were making them. The only reason why pictures were being taken was because it was the homecoming dance tonight.

Niall didn't know if he was excited or not about the dance. The only one who seemed to be excited about it is Liam and Zayn and that's only because they're dates. Niall and Louis didn't have anyone.

Low key though, Niall is gonna search the crowd for Harry and ask if he could dance with him. It's worth a shot. Louis doesn't think Niall is gonna go through with it.

" What kind of picture should we do next?" Karen, Liam's mum, asks. Liam looks angrily at his mum because she was overreacting about the boys taking pictures per usual.

" I think it's time for us to go now mum." Liam mumbles. Maura looks at the time on her phone.

" Is it really?" Maura asks. Niall looks at his phone for the time. They did actually have to go if they were going to be one of the first people in line to get in.

" If we wanna be there first, then yeah." Niall says sliding his phone back into his pocket. Their parents turn to their kids and tell them to make good choices and have fun. The kids nod their head and walk off to Zayn's car. Zayn volunteered to drive the friend group.

The four friends got in the car and Zayn started the car. He pulls away from the curb and drives towards the school. Niall looks at Louis who was seated next to him. Niall was happy for now because all of his friends looked good.

" Hi Louis." Niall says. Louis smiles back at Niall.

" Hi Niall." Louis says. Niall looks at Liam in the front passenger seat.

" Hi Liam." Niall says. Liam looks back at his friends.

" Hi Niall. Hi Louis." Liam says.

" Are you excited?" Louis asks looking back at Niall.

" Hell yeah I am." Niall says.

" I'm going to make you guys grind on people tonight." Liam says. Louis started to cringe at that statement. On the other hand, Niall was excited. He loved letting go and being a slut sometimes.

" Okay." Louis and Niall says at the same time.

Eventually, Zayn drives to the school. He parks his car in a parking spot near the front entrance. Zayn stops the car and the four get out. They walk to the entrance and walk into the school. Niall looks at his friends.

" We all have our tickets and ID's?" Niall asks. The three friends show him what he asked for. Niall nods his head as they walk to the front of the line because they were one of the first people to show up.

As the four were waiting, the line started to grow with the student body. Everyone was getting anxious to get inside and start the dance. And of course the teachers were blocking the entrance to the gym so that no one would go in early.

As the clock turned to 7pm, the teachers in the beginning of the line started to check tickets and let people in. With that, Niall and his friends got their tickets checked and were let inside the dance. The four walked to the gym and stood inside.