4

Niall was scrolling through his instagram looking for Harry's instagram while laying on his bed. Niall was going to turn into an FBI agent now.

After a couple minutes, Niall found Harry's instagram profile. But he couldn't do much because Harry was private. Niall let out a little groan.

" Why does this bitch have to be private?" Niall groans. Niall clicks the follow button. Now he has to wait to see if Harry will accept his follow request.

So in the mean time, Niall looks at Harry's profile. Harry had his snapchat username on it: harrystylessc. Niall sat there and thought about it.

Should I add him? Niall thought.

Niall shrugs his shoulders. He was going to add Harry and see what happens.

Niall closes the instagram app and opens up the snapchat app. He clicks on add friends, the username section, and types in Harry's username. Niall let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Here goes nothing.

Niall hits the '+Add' button and sits there for a second. He didn't believe he actually did it. Niall was extremely proud of himself.

A couple minutes later, Niall gets a notification saying: Harry Styles added you as a friend!

Niall let out a mental scream. He couldn't believe Harry added him as a friend. Now Niall can have actual conversations with him without speaking face to face. Niall was a little too excited about the whole thing. But he couldn't get too excited because Harry might never want to talk to Niall.

And with that, Niall turned his phone off and went to bed. He was going to have a long weekend a head of him.

~*~*~

" Are you excited to go to the carnival Louis?" Liam asks.

" Of course I am! Are you excited to go Niall?" Louis asks.

" Hell yeah I am! Let's go!" Niall says. The three friends gathered at Niall's house because the carnival was walking distance from Niall's house. So now the friends were going to walk to the carnival.

The three friends cut through the park and were about to cut through a neighbor's yard when Niall looks at his friends.

" You guys have to be quiet when passing this house because we're not supposed to be cutting through their yard." Niall says before actually cutting through the yard. Louis and Liam nod their heads, understanding that people want their privacy.

All of a sudden, a notification popped up on Niall's phone. Niall looks at his phone and his mouth drops in shock. He couldn't believe this was happening.

Snapchat from: Harry Styles

Niall ran through the neighbor's yard screaming, leaving his friends behind. Louis and Liam look at each other weird. They wanted to know what the fuck just happened.

Liam and Louis catch up with Niall who was out of breath.

" What the hell was that?" Louis asks.

" Yeah, I thought we had to be quiet while passing the neighbor's house." Liam says.

" I know, but look!" Niall says showing his friends the notifacation. Their mouths drop in shock. Then they look at Niall.

" Well open it!" Liam yells. Niall nods his head and opens his snapchat. This was the photo that popped up:

(Don't judge the pictures, I tried my best to find ones that kinda fit in the situation)