before

Niall couldn't believe his ears. He was watching a basketball game at his high school, sitting in the fan section supporting his school. He was so into the game, he couldn't believe the referee called that awful foul.

Niall looked at the player who had the foul. Something about that boy made him feel gushy inside. But why? Who was this boy and why has Niall never seen him before? Niall has been to plenty of games before, so why has he never seen this boy?

" Harry didn't deserve that foul!" Niall's friend next to him yelled at the referee. Niall looks at his friend.

" Who got the foul?" Niall asks.

" Oh, that's Harry Styles." Niall's friend says," Haven't you seen him before?" Niall shakes his head. Niall's friend smiles at Niall.

" And you know what else? Harry is good looking." Niall's friend says. Niall rolls his eyes.

" Oh shut up. I don't even know who the kid is." Niall says.

" You should get to know him better." Niall's friend says.

" I've never seen this boy in my life. I would never have a chance to get to talk to him even if I wanted to." Niall says. His friend shrugs his shoulders and goes back to watching the game. Niall turned back to the game and forgot about the Harry Styles.

Or that's what he thought before he fell in love with him.

***

So, hi guys! Welcome to my new story! I can't wait to see this story come alive and I hope you're there for the journey.

Just to let you guys know, this story will actually be based upon me and the person I like. So, basically majority of this story is based on true events.

We'll see how this story goes.

Thank you so much for checking my story out. I hope you guys stay and like it.

***