10

The smell of alcohol mixed with sweat immediately hit Niall's nose. He scrunched it up because the mix did not go well together.

" Let's go to the kitchen!" Louis yells over the blaring music. Niall nods his head. Louis grabs Niall's hand and guides him to the kitchen. The kitchen was still full of people, but there was space for Louis and Niall.

Louis and Niall looked for drinks. Niall didn't plan on drinking because he planned on driving home, that and he loved seeing Louis drunk.

They eventually found some and Louis holds a cup full of mixed alcohol. Louis takes a sip and looks at Niall.

" Do you think we'll see Liam anytime tonight?" Louis asks.

" Nah. Liam's with Zayn. I wouldn't be surprised if they went to have sex already." Niall says.

Louis lets out a sigh," I wish I had a boyfriend."

" You and me both, Lou." Niall says.

As the two were talking, a couple boys walk up to them.

" You're Louis and Niall, right?" The boy with brown eyes says. Niall and Louis look at each other and then back at the boys.

" Yes." They say at the same time.

" Nice win for us today Niall. It was super cool." The other boy with hazel eyes says.

" Thanks." Niall says, brushing through his hair.

" So, are you boys just gonna stand there or are ya gonna dance with us?" The brown eyed boy asks. Niall and Louis look at each other again. They look back at the boys.

" Yes." They say at the same time again. The brown eyed boy grabs Louis's hand while the hazel eyed boy grabs Niall's hand. They walk to the living room where the music is playing and everyone is dancing or grinding on one another. The boys lead Niall and Louis into the middle and they start grinding.

" By the way, I'm Christian." The hazel eyed boy whispers in Niall's ear. The hair on Niall's skin raises as he stated his name.

It may not be Harry, but he didn't mind this boy. This boy was gonna keep his mind off of Harry for the night.

Speaking of Harry, Niall takes a look around the party, not really noticing anybody. That was because there was a lot of people and it was dark.

But from across the room, he makes eye contact with Harry, who was with his girlfriend. They weren't dancing, they were just talking. Well, Harry wasn't paying attention to what his girlfriend was saying because he was staring at Niall dancing with a boy.

And he wasn't breaking eye contact with Niall.

Niall had to look away. That gaze was something different and he couldn't explain what it was. He was also upset because Harry told him that he was hanging out with friends. That was a lie.

Niall looks to his right to notice Louis and the boy he was with gone. Niall lets out a sigh. He's missing drunk Louis and he hates when he misses drunk Louis.

" Hey, do you need a drink?" Christian says into Niall's ear.

Niall shakes his head," I'm DD tonight."

" Responsible. I like it. Well, I need a drink, so let's go." Christian says. He grabs Niall's hand and drags him back to the kitchen. A couple people greeted Christian and a couple people congratulated Niall on the football win.

Christian grabs a cup of mixed alcohol and takes a sip. He leans up against the counter while Niall stands in front of him.

" Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?" Christian asks.