14

Niall slowly opens his eyes. He felt a major headache coming on. He was not excited for that.

Then he realized an arm was wrapped around his waist. He turned around and saw Harry laying right behind him. Niall smiles. He loves seeing Harry sleep. It was soothing to him. Maybe he could get used to this.

" Having fun?" Harry asks. Niall's face immediately turned red. He wasn't expecting Harry to be watching him. Harry smirks and opens one eye.

" You're cute Ni." Harry says. Niall felt his face get hot. He was not expecting that from Harry.

" Will you go make out and shut up please? Some of us are trying to sleep!" Connor yells. He turns and faces the other way. Harry lets out a giggle.

" Do you wanna go upstairs?" Harry asks. Niall nods his head. He sits up and so does Harry. Niall grabs a hold of his head. He definitely had a headache.

" Here. I'm sure my mum has something to take care of your headache." Harry says. They both stand up and walk upstairs. Harry leads Niall to his kitchen were Harry's mum was sitting, reading something on her phone. Anne looks up from her phone.

" What's wrong Harry?" Anne asks.

" Niall needs some medication for his headache." Harry says. Anne raises an eyebrow.

" Did you boys drink?" Anne questions.

" Yeah, but no one threw up this time, promise." Harry says. Anne gives him a look. She stands up and walks to a cabinet. She pulls out a bottle and pours two pills into her hand. She hands them to Niall.

" Thank you." Niall says. Harry hands him some water. Niall swallows his pills and then swallows the water.

" When my friends leave, do you want to go out to breakfast with me?" Harry asks.

" Yeah, that sounds good. But can I go home to change?" Niall says.

Harry smiles," Of course."

The sound of footsteps come from the hallway with the basement, then Mitch shows up. He waves at Anne. He looks at Harry.

" What are we doing for breakfast?" Mitch asks.

" Not sure. Depends on when the other two wake up." Harry says.

" Knowing Connor, not for a while." Mitch says. Harry nods his head in agreement. He looks at Mitch.

" You're welcome to make anything though." Harry says. Mitch nods his head.

" Oh, I know. The boys are eating eggs this morning." Mitch says. He starts gathering stuff to make some breakfast. Niall gives him a weird look. And Harry caught on that Niall was confused.

" These boys are over a lot. They know their around here." Harry says. Niall nods his head. Mitch turns to the both of them.

" Niall, how do you like your eggs?" Mitch asks.

" Oh, actually I'm okay. You don't need to make me some." Niall says. Mitch gives him a weird look and nods his head. Harry makes eye contact with Niall.

" Ni, you ready to go?" Harry asks. He winks at him to give him the hint that Harry wanted to go to breakfast now. Niall looked at him confused and then understood what he was trying to get at.

" Yeah, I'm ready whenever you are." Niall says.

" I'm gonna go change and then I'll drive you home." Harry says, winking at Niall. Niall tried to hide his blush.

Anne just stared at her son flirting with the boy he liked. She's glad that he didn't get his flirting skills from her.

" Harry, go get dressed already, my goodness." Anne says. Harry nods his head and walks out of the room. Anne looks at Niall.