18

Niall was sitting in his french class, not knowing what the fuck is going on. He has no idea how the fuck he's lasted this long in this class. His french teacher makes him hate learning french.

Niall casually looked over to where Harry was sitting and Harry was already staring at him. Harry flashes him a smile and Niall blushes. He tried to focus his attention back to the teacher, but he just couldn't understand what she was saying.

At least he wasn't the only one. Everyone else in the class looked confused as she spoke.

" Oh I understand now!" The girl in front of Niall says. She was the one in the class that actually understood what the teacher was saying so, everyone depended on her.

" Then explain." The teacher says, mentioning towards the class.

" We have a test coming up and she's trying to tell us activities that we can be doing to study." The girl says. Niall had to silently laugh. He doesn't study, especially french. The language just comes natural to him.

Everyone in the class acknowledged what the girl said. Then class continued on as normal.

The bell rang, so Niall started to gather his things up. He put it in his backpack and stood up. He was about to walk out when Harry meets up with him. They walk out of the class together.

" So, how shitty was class today?" Harry asks. They walk upstairs to their next class.

" Terrible. And what makes things worse is that I didn't even know there was a test soon." Niall says. They stop in front of Niall's classroom.

" I didn't either! Would you like to study together?" Harry asks. Niall smiles.

" Of course. We can study at my house." Niall says.

" Sounds perfect." Harry says. He quickly kisses Niall's cheek before anyone could catch them. " I'll see you after basketball practice then."

" Okay. Have a good day Harry." Niall says with a big smile on his face.

" I always do when I think of you." Harry says. He winks and then walks to his class. Louis walks up to Niall.

" So, I saw that." Louis says. Niall looks at him weird, trying to play it off.

" See what?" Niall asks.

" Oh you know what I mean." Louis says.

" Anyway, how was your first class?" Niall asks, trying to get the attention off of him.

" It was fine. But now I have a Spanish quiz that I'm not ready for." Louis says. The warning bell rings.

" Oh you'll be fine. You'll do great. See ya later Louis." Niall says.

" Thanks Nialler." Louis says. Niall walks into his English class. He walks to his spot and sits down. He wants the day to go by so he can hang out with Harry.

~*~*~

" Do you want my shoes on or off?" Harry asks. Niall and Harry were standing by the front door because Niall just let Harry into his house to study.

" Um, it doesn't matter." Niall says. Niall starts walking away when he hears stumbling behind him. He looks behind him and sees Harry trying to take his shoes off. He was tripping over himself.

Niall giggles," You're so cute."

Harry stands straight up and a blush appears on his face. Niall mentions the stairs with his head.

" C'mon Harry. We're gonna go upstairs to study." Niall says. Maura steps into the room.

" Ha! That's funny Niall. You're not bringing a boy up to your room." Maura says. Niall lets out a groan. He could hear Harry chuckling at him.

" Mum, I've had my friends in my room before." Niall says.

" Oh, you're not fooling me. This is Harry and I know you like him. Get your arses in the kitchen." Maura says. Niall lets out a defeated sigh. He looks at Harry.

" Never mind. Looks like we're studying in the kitchen." Niall says.

" Works with me." Harry laughs. Niall leads Harry to the kitchen. Niall shows Harry the kitchen table.

" Feel free to sit down and set up. I'll go grab my french stuff." Niall says. Harry nods his head. Niall walks out of the kitchen and upstairs. He walks to his room and grabs his backpack. He quickly walks back downstairs and to the kitchen. He found Maura talking to Harry.

" Mum, leave Harry alone." Niall says. He walks to the table and sits down next to Harry.

" I'm just trying to get to know him more." Maura says.

" Well, now we have to study so it's not a good time." Niall says.

" Alright fine. I'll be downstairs." Maura says. She walks out of the kitchen. Niall turns to Harry.

" I'm sorry about my mum. Once you get her talking, she'll never stop." Niall says.

" It was okay Ni. She's not so bad." Harry says.

" Anyway, where do you want to start?" Niall asks.

" With this." Harry says. He softly placed his lips on Niall's. Niall smiles during the kiss.

" I don't hear studying going on!" Maura calls from downstairs. The two break apart. Harry bites his lip while Niall was shaking his head.

" This was a terrible idea." Niall says.

Harry laughs," No it's not. How about we actually get started."

" Good idea." Niall agrees. Harry pulls his textbook out while Niall takes out his notebook.

" So what's gonna be covered on this test?" Harry asks. He starts flipping through the pages to find the right unit.

" Honestly, I have no idea. I hate our french teacher." Niall says.

" I do too! You're the only reason why I like our french class." Harry says. Niall tries to hide his blush.

" Yeah, I enjoy your company in class." Niall says. Harry kisses his cheek.

" I mean, I hope you would." Harry says.

" Boys, I don't hear french going on up there!" Maura calls again. Niall's face turns red.

" She ruins everything." Niall mumbles. Harry kisses Niall's cheek again.

" Stop worrying Ni. She's just curious." Harry says," Lets actually start now."

Niall nods his head. They actually started to look over their notes and study. Well, they may have kissed once in a while, but how else are they gonna study?

***

Hi y'all ! Sorry this chapter was kind of a filler.

Also I just realized that my new ideas for stories literally deal with the boys being in college or high school. Like.... I hate putting their ages so low because they're not babies anymore but I thought of these ideas like years ago and time just caught up to me. I'm still gonna hopefully write those stories, but I'm gonna hate their ages.

Man, does growing up stink.

Anyway, I don't think I have anything else to say.

Thank you guys for reading. I love you all so much.

***