3

" Look what I bought!" Niall exclaims showing up to his friend's morning spot. He was holding a box of dozen doughnuts he bought at school because it was late start for the day. He bought the doughnuts for him and his friends. Liam and Louis immediately brighten up.

" Doughnuts!" Liam and Louis exclaim. Niall sits down next to Louis and places the box of doughnuts in front of the friend group. Niall places his backpack next to him. The friend group takes a doughnut from the box and they start eating the doughnuts.

" Remember last year when we asked people for money to get doughnuts?" Louis asks. Liam let's out a laugh.

" I remember that! That was hilarious!" Liam says. Niall smiles at his friends. Louis looks at Niall.

" So, why did you buy a dozen doughnuts?" Louis asks.

" I don't care. I'm not complaining." Liam says taking a bite of his doughnut.

" I wanted to give you guys doughnuts too. I like giving to people." Niall says. Louis was not taking that answer.

" Tell me the real reason." Louis says. Niall lets out a sigh as he takes a bite of his doughnut. He finishes chewing and looks at Louis.

" The real reason was I'm thinking about giving a doughnut to Harry." Niall says looking down at his doughnut. He was kind of embarrassed with the answer. Niall thought if he gave Harry food, Harry would fall in love with him. Niall did the same thing last year with a boy and he was so close to dating him, but his plan failed. Niall was hoping this plan won't fail this time.

" Are you actually going to give Harry a doughnut?" Liam asks.

" I want to. If he asks, then I'm definitely giving him one. I'm hoping the doughnuts will get us talking. It worked with Ben last year." Niall says.

" It didn't work with Ben last year." Louis says.

" Yes it did! I talked to him!" Niall says.

" Yeah, only when he wanted candy. He didn't talk to you any other time." Liam says. Niall lets out a pout. He didn't like friends ganging up on him.

" Why do you have to use food to help talk to him?" Louis asks.

" Cause I'm a big pussy! I need food to help me." Niall says.

" We'll see how that goes." Liam says. Niall rolls his eyes.

" Oh, don't worry Niall. We still love you." Louis says.

" Yeah, yeah." Niall says. The three sat in a comfortable silence before school started. None of them wanted school to start, but it had to.

And with that, the first bell of the day rang. The three let out a sigh.

" I don't want to go." Liam says.

" You have to. We'll see you later." Louis says. The three stand up from the ground and place their backpacks on their back. Niall picks up the box of doughnuts.

" Good luck with your doughnut plan." Liam says to Niall.

" Oh I will. I'll tell you guys about it." Niall says. Liam starts walking away from Niall and Louis. Those two walk away towards Niall's first hour. Niall felt weird holding a box of doughnuts, but he was doing it for Harry.