20

" Thanks again Louis for coming with me."

" You're lucky I like you Nialler."

Niall dragged Louis to another one of Harry's basketball games. Niall didn't want to sit alone at these games. Besides, him and Louis always have a good time together no matter where they were.

The two walk into the gym. They walk to the student section and sit down.

" Maybe Harry should hook you up with someone from the team? It'll give you a reason to come to the games rather than be dragged here." Niall suggests.

" Eh, don't worry about it. A man will come by when he wants to." Louis says. The two talk as the game was getting ready to start. People were just gathering and the cheerleaders were doing stunts.

Niall looks at the entrance and notices the same fangirls from the first game. Niall lets out an irritated sigh.

" I swear to god if those fangirls talk about my boyfriend, I'm gonna go apeshit." Niall mumbles. Louis smirks.

" Nice hearing those words finally." Louis says mentioning towards the word 'boyfriend'. Niall felt his face get hot. He had a smile on his face though.

" It's nice saying it too." Niall says. The fangirls end up sitting behind Niall and Louis. They look at each other already sensing something bad happening this evening. For now, they're just gonna ignore them.

The players jog onto the court. Harry notices Niall in the crowd. He waves and blows a kiss at him. A huge smile appears on Niall's face. He waves back, but hears squealing behind him.

" Oh my god, he's waving at us!" One of the girls exclaim.

" God, he's so cute!" Another one exclaims. Niall and Louis give each other irritated looks. Louis leans close to Niall.

" Why are these bitches so annoying?" Louis asks.

Niall shrugs his shoulder," I couldn't tell ya Lou."

The two focus back on the game. When Harry was waiting in line to practice shooting hoops, he would smile at Niall. The gesture made Niall smile too.

Niall and Louis were just watching the players practice, getting ready for the game to start and enjoying each other's presence. Niall was really glad Louis was his best friend.

But Niall overheard the girls say something about Harry.

" Maybe I can get a selfie with Harry after the game. He needs someone important in his life, like me."

Niall was gonna say something and he's probably gonna regret it. He needed to say it though.

Niall turns to the fangirls," Stop talking about Harry like he's some kind of celebrity. He's a normal boy and you treat him with respect. Stop freaking out over him."

The girls give him dirty looks. Louis gives him an impressed look.

" Shut the fuck up and mind your own damn business." One of the girls says. Niall's mouth drops. He was speechless. He just turned around and focused on Harry playing. The game was about to start.

" Hey, it's okay. Some people just don't know how to shut their fucking mouth." Louis says loud enough for the girls to hear. One of them scoff. Niall nods his head.

The two focus on the game. Well, Niall tried his best to focus, but the fangirls behind him were really getting to him. Niall just watched Harry and smiled anytime he would do anything.

In the third quarter, the game was tied 35 to 35. Harry was going up for a layup when a player from the other team knocks him down. Niall and Louis gasp. The fangirls gasp and one slaps the back of Niall's head. He grabs his head and turns towards the girls.

" What the fuck was that for?" Niall spits.

" It was an accident. Our Harry was hurt." The girl says. Clearly it wasn't an accident. Niall shakes his head and turns back to the game. He watches Harry make his free throw shots and get the team up by 2.

Niall and Louis eventually make it through the rest of the game without fighting a bitch. It was close, but they did it.

After the game, they waited for Harry in the gym. Niall and Louis were making small talk until Harry entered.

Harry entered the gym and smiled when he saw Niall. He made his way to Niall and Louis when the fangirls stopped him. Niall and Louis just watched what happened.

" Hi Harry, you did amazing."

" You were totally great."

" Thanks girls." Harry says. He was trying to shrug them off, but they would not leave. Niall was getting furious because how could those girls not tell that Harry didn't want to talk to them?

" Harry, would you like to get some coffee now?" One of the girls asks. She places her hand on Harry's bicep. Niall and Louis drop their mouths in shock. This bitch really has it coming to her.

Harry takes her hand off of him," Sorry no. I'm hanging out with my boyfriend."

The girls mouth drop in shock. Niall and Louis smirk at that. Harry makes his way to Niall and Louis. Once by them, Harry kisses Niall's lips. Niall smiles into the kiss, knowing that those girls are staring. They break apart and Harry smiles at the two friends.

" Thank you guys for coming. It means a lot." Harry says.

" I would do anything for you Harry." Niall says. He turns to the girls still staring," My boyfriend."

None of the girls could say anything, so they just walked out of the gym. Louis waves after them.

" Bye bitches!" Louis exclaims. Niall and Harry let out little giggles.

" Sorry you had to deal with them again." Harry says.

" Hopefully it's the last time. Maybe they got the hint." Niall says.

" Oh, Harry you don't even know. Those bitches actually slapped Niall this time! I swear there would've been a fist fight on the bleachers." Louis says.

" Holy shit, that's rough. I can treat you guys for ice cream if you want." Harry says. They both smile.

" That works for me." Niall says. Harry pecks his lips.

" Good."

The three boys walk out of the gym and to the parking lot. There was fresh snow on the ground. Harry walks Niall and Louis to Niall's car.

" Drive safely. I'll meet you guys there." Harry says.

" Drive safe too." Niall says. Niall and Louis get inside Niall's car. Niall starts it and the heat blows through the vents. Niall looks at Louis.

" I'm sorry for making you a third wheel again. I promise I won't do it all the time." Niall says.

" It's okay Niall. Harry's paying for ice cream so that's cool. I just need me a man." Louis says. Niall lets out a laugh.

" Yeah, a man would be nice for you." Niall says.

And with that, Niall pulls out of the parking lot and meets up with Harry at the ice cream parlor. Then the three had a great night with some ice cream.

***

I would just like to stay this has been one eventful semester of college. And probably one of the worst.

Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well.

Thank you guys for reading. I love you all so much.

***