5

Niall was glad the weekend was over. He kept thinking about the whole Harry leaving with another girl situation and he couldn't help but feel shook. Niall was literally the one who came up with the phrase 'I'm shook' because of the situation with Harry.

Niall just didn't want Harry to confront him about it. Niall wasn't ready to talk about what happened yet.

Niall shows up to his friend's morning spot and sits down. He looks at his friends.

" Hi guys. How was your weekend?" Niall says.

" Other than being shook about Harry seen with another girl and talking about him when he was there, it was fine. I had a good weekend with you guys." Liam says.

" Are you going to talk about what happened this weekend with Harry?" Louis asks.

" Hopefully not. I don't want to talk about it, let alone think about it." Niall says.

" What if he comes up to you and starts talking to you about it?" Liam asks.

Niall shrugs his shoulders," I'll give him shitty answers."

" But you'll be talking with him. You can't give him shitty answers. You're talking to the guy you like." Louis says.

" I know, but I don't want to talk about what happened. It's too embarrassing." Niall says. Liam and Louis look at each other and shrug their shoulders. Then Louis looks down the hall quickly like he just realized something.

" Fuck! I have a test today!" Louis screams. He frantically looks through his backpack. Liam and Niall just look at him weird. Liam looks at Niall.

" What the hell was that?" Liam asks.

" I have no words." Niall says. The school bell rings and Louis let's out an angry groan.

" I'm fucked!" Louis exclaims. The friends stand up from the ground.

" When do you have the test?" Niall asks.

" Second hour and I don't have time during first hour to study." Louis says.

" Yeah, you're fucked." Liam says," Bye guys."

" Bye Liam. Have fun in gym." Niall says.

" I'll try." Liam says. Liam walks off to the gym while Niall and Louis walk off to Niall's first class. The two get to the class and stand outside the class.

" I'm so scared for my test." Louis says.

" Don't worry about it Louis. You have Spanish so it can't be that hard. You know what you're doing." Niall says. Louis lets out a sigh.

" I guess you're right." Louis says," Why do I have to forget things."

" Don't blame yourself. We're all forgetful sometimes." Niall says. Louis nods his head, trying to feel better about himself.

The 2 minute bell rings. Louis shakes his head.

" Looks like I have to go. Bye Niall." Louis says.

" Bye Louis." Niall says. Louis walks away and Niall walks into his class. He sits down at his spot and looks down at his phone.