13

Niall was laying on his bed, scrolling through his phone. It was a Friday night and he had no plans. His friends were busy, so he was stuck at home like a loser.

Maura stands in Niall's doorway to his room.

" Do you have any plans?" Maura asks.

" Nope."

" What about Louis?" Maura asks.

" He's working." Niall mumbles. He would love to be hanging out with Louis, but Louis has to work.

" What about Liam?" Maura asks.

Niall lets out a sigh," He's with Zayn."

" Well, don't be a bum. Make some plans and go out." Maura says.

" With who mum?" Niall asks.

" I don't know, but figure it out." Maura says. She walks away. Niall rolls his eyes. He loves when Maura thinks he's a failure for staying at home when all of his friends are busy.

He continues scrolling through his phone when he gets a notification on Snapchat. Snapchat from Harry Styles.

Niall raises his eyebrows. What the hell does Harry want now? Niall wasn't complaining because Harry wanted to talk, but what if it was an accident?

Niall goes into Snapchat and opens Harry's message.

Harry Styles

Harry Styles - Hey Ni! Do you have any plans tonight?

Niall stares at the message in disbelief. Was Harry gonna ask Niall to hang out?

Niall 🤷🏼 - uh, no I don't why

Niall had many thoughts running through his head. Why would Harry ask if Niall had plans? To rub it in his face that he's a loser? To hang out? Niall was so lost in thoughts he didn't even see Harry message him back.

Harry Styles - Oh good! Would you like to hang out with me and my friends?

Niall stares at this message. Was Harry really asking him to hang out? Niall thought he was dreaming because this couldn't be real.

Niall 🤷🏼 - yeah that's cool with me

Harry Styles - Okay! Text me your address and I can pick you up

Holy shit. Niall just sat in awe. Was he really going to hang out with Harry? He thinks he was.

Niall sent his address and stood up from his bed. He had to look presentable to his crush. He quickly got into some better looking clothes. He got a snap from Harry saying that he was on his way. Niall walks downstairs and sees Maura sitting in the living room. She gives him a weird look.

" Where are you off to?" Maura asks.

" A friend is picking me up." Niall says.

" Wait, you actually made plans?" Maura asks. Before he could respond, Niall looks out the front window to see Harry waiting for him. Niall runs to the door.

" See ya later mum!" Niall calls out. He slams the door closed and runs to Harry's car. He opens the passenger door and gets in. He looks to see a smiling Harry sitting in the driver seat.

" Hi Harry." Niall says.

" Hi Ni. I'm so glad you can hang out." Harry says. He starts to drive away.

" Thank you for inviting me." Niall says.

" It's no problem. I told you I wanted to hang out with you sometime." Harry says. Niall smiles.