15

" Thanks for coming with me Louis."

" No problem. As long as you buy my ice cream after."

Niall lets out a laugh," Of course."

Niall and Louis were entering the high school to watch the basketball team. Well, Niall came to watch Harry play basketball and he dragged Louis along with. They just bought their tickets and were entering the gymnasium. They walk to the student section of the bleachers. There were already some students there, so Niall and Louis sat somewhere in the middle of the student section.

" I hope Harry plays or I wasted my money on you." Louis says.

" Oh, shut up. I'm buying you ice cream after this." Niall says," And besides, you get to look at boys. It's a win-win situation."

" Fine, ya got me there." Louis says.

It was before the game and the players were warming up. Niall loves seeing Harry warm up. He was so focused sndNiall could stare at him all day.

As the players were warming up, a group of four girls sat in front of Niall and Louis. They both looked at each other, knowing something bad is going to happen.

Harry looks up into the student section and notices Niall. He waves to Niall and Niall waves back with a big smile on his face. But the girls in front of Niall thought the wave was to them, so they all waved back and started to giggle. Niall gives Louis a dirty look.

" I don't like this already." Niall says.

" Don't worry. He was waving to you." Louis says. One of the girls turns around and gives the boys a dirty look.

" No it wasn't. It was for us." She spits. She turns around while the friends give each other strange looks.

" Holy shit, could she have been any ruder?" Louis purposely says out loud, so the girls could hear him. Niall slaps his shoulder.

" Be quiet Lou. I don't want to get in a fist fight over daddy long legs." Niall says.

" You don't, but I will for you." Louis says.

" Thanks Lou, but lets not do that tonight." Niall says.

The buzzer goes off, meaning that the game was going to start. 10 players got on the court and Harry was one of them. Niall brightened up.

" See, daddy long legs is playing! You're not wasting your money." Niall says.

Louis lets out a laugh, " You're lucky this time."

The referee blows the whistle and the game starts. The ball started off on the other team. Niall and Louis started shouting about defense along with student section.

Eventually, Harry stole the ball and ran to offense. He went for a lay-up and made the basket. He looked up at Niall, pointed at him, and gave him a wink and a kiss. Niall looks at Louis.

" Did you see that?" Niall asks.

" Of course I did. Man, does he like you." Louis says.

But once again, the girls in front of them thought that was for them. They were freaking out. Niall and Louis mocked them. The one that said something before turned around and looked at the two best friends.

" If you're talking about Harry, that kiss wasn't meant for you. He's not gay so stop trying." She spits. She turns around.

" 'He's not gay so stop trying.'" Louis mocks. Niall lets out a giggle and slaps his shoulder.

" Stop Lou." Niall giggles. The two focus back on the game.

But they really couldn't focus because the girls in front of them were obsessed with Harry. Anything he did, they would fangirl. At one point Harry got knocked down by the other team and one of the girls were ready to fight. They were annoying Niall and Louis.

" I don't think I can take much more of this Niall." Louis mumbles, trying to focus on the game but failing because of the fangirls in front of them.

" I know Louis, but I want to stay and tell daddy long legs he did a good job." Niall says," And besides, there's only five more minutes left in the game. We can handle it."

" You're so lucky I like you." Louis says. Niall hugs Louis.

" You love me!" Niall exclaims.

" Can you losers shut up? We're trying to pay attention to the game!" One of the girls in front of them says.

" The game my arse! You're only paying attention to Harry! And he's not even playing!" Louis yells.

" So?" She says.

" Louis, just ignore them." Niall says. Louis shakes his head and crosses his arms in a pout.

" It's for the ice cream. It's for the ice cream." Louis repeats. Niall laughs and shakes his head.

The buzzer goes off and Niall's school won by 12 points. The crowd went crazy. When the hype died, so did the audience. Everyone started to leave. Niall and Louis make their way down to the court. They waited for Harry to come back into the gym. And so did the group of girls.

Harry walked back into the gym and already made eye contact with Niall. Except the group of girls got to him first.

" You did so good Harry."

" You were amazing!"

" You were the best on the team!"

" You have to teach me to play sometime."

Niall saw them flirting with him and got furious. He didn't like how close the girls were getting to Harry.

Harry said something to the girls and then shrugged them off. He made his way to Niall and Louis. The girls stared at him in shock, which made Niall happy.

" Hi Louis. Hi Ni." Harry says. Both boys smile at him.

" Hi Harry." They say at the same time. They look at each other while Harry starts to laugh.

" You guys always crack me up when you do that." Harry laughs. Niall smiles.

" Hey, I just wanted to tell you good game. You played really well." Niall says.

" Thank you Ni. I'm glad you stuck through the game even with the fangirls." Harry says.

" It's because he's getting me ice cream after this and he isn't backing out of it." Louis says.

" Is it okay if I join you guys? Ice cream sounds good right now, especially after the win." Harry says.

" Yeah you can join." Niall says," Lets go guys."

The three boys walk back to the parking lot. Harry walks Niall and Louis to Niall's car.

" I'll meet you guys there." Harry says. He walks off to his own car. Niall and Louis get into Niall's car and right away Niall starts giggling. Louis rolls his eyes.

" You sound like those girls back there." Louis says.

" I'm sorry. Harry just makes me so happy." Niall says." Also, sorry he's tagging along."

" It's okay. I was lowkey expecting it, but I'm glad you're happy." Louis says.

" I really appreciate you Louis." Niall says.

" And I appreciate you Niall." Louis says.

And with that, the two went to the ice cream place in town. Harry met up with them and they all had ice cream and enjoyed each other's company. They definitely made some memories that night.

***

Hello !! Sorry it took me so long to update! Things happen ya know.

Also I had to put the gif of Harry trying to dunk because it makes so happy.

Anyway, I don't think I have anything else to say so....

Thank you for reading. I love you all so much.

***