19

Niall was pacing in his family room while his friends stared at him. He was beyond nervous, but he didn't know why he was so nervous.

It's just Harry finally hanging out with Niall's friends.

Niall thought it was a good idea for Harry to actually meet his friends. Niall got to meet Harry's friends so he thought Harry should do the same. Now he was kind of regretting it.

" Niall, will you sit down? You're making me nervous." Liam says. Niall stops pacing and looks at his friends sitting on the couch.

" I'm sorry. I just want you guys to make a good impression with Harry." Niall says. He sits down next to Louis.

" We'll be on our best behavior. I can't promise Louis though." Zayn says.

" Hey! I'm good when I want to be!" Louis exclaims. The friend group let out giggles.

" That's what you think Lou." Zayn says. Louis starts to pout.

Niall's phone buzzes. He looks at it and sees Harry has texted him saying that he is here. Niall quickly jumps up from the couch and runs to the front door. He opens the door and sees Harry standing there with a huge smile and snow flurries in his curly hair. Niall didn't want to stop staring at his man.

Niall lets Harry in and Harry slips his shoes off. Niall looks at Harry.

" Hi Harry." Niall says. Harry quickly pecks his lips.

" Hi Ni. I would've been here sooner but the roads are scary when it snows." Harry says.

" Oh I don't blame ya. I'm glad you're here though." Niall says," I told my friends to be on their best behavior when meeting you so."

Harry lets out a laugh," I appreciate it Ni." Niall leads Harry downstairs where his friends were. Niall looks at his friends.

" This is Liam," Niall introduces, pointing to Liam. Liam waves at Harry.

" This is Zayn. He's dating Liam," Niall introduces, pointing to Zayn. Zayn gives him a smile.

" And then you know Louis, so he doesn't need an introduction." Niall says. Louis gives Niall a sad pout.

" Hurtful." Louis says. Harry lets out a laugh.

" Nice meeting everyone." Harry says. Niall guides Harry to his part of the couch. They both sit down next to each other.

" So, what were we doing before I got here?" Harry asks.

" We were just talking. We ordered pizza, so that should come soon. We plan on playing a game soon." Niall says. Harry nods his head. Niall smiles.

" I know, we're a lot different than your friends." Niall says.

" What would you and your friends do?" Louis asks.

" My friends are huge drinkers, so they'd come up with some dumb drinking game. When Niall hung out with us the first time, we watched the Bee Movie and drank every time they said bees." Harry says.

" That actually sounds fun." Liam says.

" No, we're not doing that here Liam. My mum would not approve." Niall says.

" But that's all you do? Just drink?" Zayn asks.

" Sometimes we talk about people in our school, but nothing major." Harry says.

" Sounds like your friends are boring." Louis says.

" Louis, be nice." Niall scolds.

" It's okay Ni. They are boring." Harry says. The doorbell rings. Niall looks at his friends.