Chapter Four:

I look around the room. Little flowers are placed over all of the walls and I softly touch one. The flower illuminates and I gasp before touching another and another until they all glow.

"This place is amazing," I say in my natural tone. I sigh and let my hair out of the cap. I fluff my hair and sigh. I sit down on the thing that looks like a mattress. It's so squishy.

I lie down and yawn. It's been a long day and I have a feeling tomorrow will be even more hectic. Slowly, my eyes flutter shut.

"Hey, come on Holly, it's time to wake up," a voice says waking me from my peaceful slumber. I had the craziest dream last night. I dreamt that I was in this place called Neverland and there were pirates and boys who can fly.

I open my eyes and gasp when I see Peter standing above me. So it wasn't a dream?

"Are you ready to get a start on the day? The Lost Boys will be up in a few hours and you look like you could use a bath," he says.

"Of course," I say quickly. I tuck my hair up and into my cap before he takes my hand and leads me out of the tree house. We run through the woods laughing and joking.

"Here, you can take a bath here, it's warm and nice, I will be in the woods looking for something I lost," he says laughing and shaking his head.

"What have you lost?" I ask curiously.

"My shadow, he likes to escape sometimes," he laughs. I giggle and he runs into the tree line.

I slip out of my clothes and let my hair down before climbing into the water. The water is really relaxing. I wash quickly, worried that he will get bored with his searching and come back.

I reach up and wrap the cloth like object around me to dry. I look up when a twig snaps and I see Harry watching me. I gasp and grab my things before running behind a large rock.

"I didn't see anything, relax," Harry shouts over the rock.

"You aren't supposed to see me without my cap on," I shout back. I quickly dry and step into my clothes. I keep my hair down so I can comb through it and walk around the rock. Harry is leaned up against a tree and he smiles at me when I come around.

"I've never seen a girl before," Harry admits.

"You've seen me, haven't you?" I ask.

"Eh," he says. I roll my eyes and grab a shell that looks like it would make a good comb. I brush out my hair and grab my cap. Harry snatches it out of my hand and I glare at him.

"Give me that," I say angrily.

"No, jump for it," he says with a smirk as he holds it over his head. I groan and jump to reach it.

"Harry, give it back," I whine as I jump.

Suddenly, when I jump he presses his lips to mine. I gasp and take a startled step backwards. I fall backwards into the water and I instantly come back up.

"Harry!" I shout outraged.

"It wasn't my fault, I swear!" He shouts back.

"Yes it is! What am I going to do?!" I shout.

"What's going on?" Peter asks running up to us. I climb out of the water with my clothes sopping wet. The clothes hug tightly to me and I note how both of their eyes travel my body. I snatch my cap out of Harry's lowered hand and tuck my hair up into it.

"Fuck you," I say annoyed at Harry. I look over at Peter.

"What do I do? I don't have any clothes," I say.