Chapter Eleven:

I kick at a rock and it goes flying. It soars into a bush and a yelp comes from the bush. She is not following me.

I walk over to the bush and drag her out of it.

"You're following me?!" I scream outraged.

"I'm sorry!" She shouts and cowers underneath my grip. She should be scared.

"Here you are," Peter says from behind me.

"Pete," Wendy squeaks.

"Wend," Peter says sounding concerned. It makes me sick. The look obviously shows on my face because Wendy pales.

"Oh, I didn't realize. Oh my goodness, I am so sorry," she says with her face turning even more pale. I drop her.

"It takes two," I say before continuing through the forest. I look around. Okay, so I'm near Lagoona Meadows. I walk to the tree and slide down the tube into the tree. I whistle and the Lost Boys quickly stand.

"Holly!" Michael shouts before picking me up in a hug. I laugh and he sets me down.

"Sorry, sorry," Michael laughs.

"I have a question," I say to them. I look more directly at Harry.

"Has Peter done anything with Wendy?" I ask. They fidget uncomfortably.

"If he has, you tell me right now," I say strictly. They straighten up and Harry opens his mouth. I raise my eyebrows and all he does is nod. I grab his arm and pull him away from the group.

"Tell me they didn't have sex," I plea.

"I'm sorry, Holly," he says with a small voice.

"Damn it!" I scream and hit the wall. My hand throbs.

"Is she okay?" A little voice asks. I turn to see a little boy.

"Who's this?" I ask.

"I'm John! I'm Wendy's little brother," John says.

"Brother? How many of them did he bring?" I ask with a roll of my eyes.

"Three," another voice says before pushing his way through the Lost Boys.

"I'm Michael Darling," he says and holds out his hand.

"Holly Daughtry," I say and shake his hand. I look around.

"Is my sword here by any chance?" I ask curiously.

"Check the cabinet," Calum says. I walk over and smile as I open the cabinet. My sword sits in its place. I grab it and sheath it.

"Are you mad at Peter?" Niall asks.

"Furious," I say.

"Oh," a voice says from behind me. I turn to see Peter standing with Wendy by his side. I glare at both of them and place a hand on the end of my sword. It's so tempting.

"It's not worth it, Holly," Liam says from behind me. I nod and walk to where Tink sleeps. I groan when I don't find her there.

"Why are you looking for Tink?" Peter asks.

"She betrayed me," I say before looking at him, "Guess she makes two, doesn't she?"

"Holly, I swear I didn't mean to hurt you," he says quickly. I roll my eyes.

"Go ahead and just lie to my face by telling me the same old shit that every guy pulls. She doesn't mean anything or you don't feel about her that way. I've heard it all," I say while crossing my arms.

"Holly, will you just hear me out?" He asks. I glare at Wendy before nodding. Peter takes my hand and we walk outside, away from everyone else.

"Look, I didn't want to have sex with her," he says.

"Sure," I respond sarcastically.

"Shut up and listen to me for just a few minutes, will you?" He snaps. I nod.

"I brought Wendy here because she has medical training. She was going to save your life, but she would only save you with a price. I had to sleep with her for you to be saved. Believe me, she's not very good in bed," he explains. He did this to save me?

"And her brothers?" I ask.

"Another part of the deal, she doesn't go anywhere without them," he says.

"Thank you," I whisper.

"For what?" He asks.

"For saving me. Nobody has ever done that before, you saved my life," I say. He smiles down at me and I lean up and kiss him. The kiss is soft and passionate.

He leans me up against a tree and kisses me harder. I run my fingers through his messy blonde hair and he groans. I smile against his lips.

"Excuse me!" Someone shouts, stopping our kiss. Peter and I look over and I stiffen when I see Wendy standing there with her hands on her hips.

"This is breaking our deal," she hisses as she gets closer.

"Excuse me?" I ask with a snarl. I pull out my sword and hold it up to her throat.

"You're trying to get with my boyfriend?! While I'm awake?! You have some nerve to stand up to a girl who fought Captain Hook!" I shout at her.

My side starts to burn and I quickly drop the sword and grab my side. I take a deep gasp from the pain.

"You have a lot of nerve threatening the girl who can end your life," she hisses. My side ignites in an indescribable fire and I scream out in pain.

"Please, stop!" I scream. The pain dies down. I cough and put my head on the ground. Peter rubs my back soothingly. I wave a hand at him, signally that I'm okay.

"What did you do to her?" He asks.

"Peter, Peter, Peter. There's a lot that you don't know about the plants and animals here," she laughs, "I took one of the plants, which I know to be poisonous, and I put inside of her."

"Why?" He asks.

"Because I want you all to myself, Peter," she growls.

"Over my dead body," I groan.

"That can be arranged," she says before the burning starts again.

"Stop! Wendy stop!" Peter shouts. The pain stops and I take a few deep breaths. Fucking bitch.

"What?" She asks.

"I won't do anything with her if you won't," he says.

"No, Peter," I groan.

"Deal," Wendy says, "Now come on, Peter." Peter gets up and I watch as he walks away.