Chapter Twelve:

I take a few deep breaths before walking back into the Lost Boys' hideout. Peter and Wendy are nowhere in sight. Not that it matters. If Wendy is here then Pan will never be mine and she has an advantage. I sit in my corner of the room and stare at the floor.

"Will you stop this damn mopping?" Harry asks plopping down next to me. I look at him and he raises his eyebrows at me.

"You try being with someone you can't have," I snap. He frowns and gets up and walks away.

"Where is Peter and my sister?" Michael Darling asks. I look up at him and he looks back.

"What did you do to my sister?" He asks me.

"I didn't do anything to your whore of a sister," I snap at him.

"What did you call her?" He asks storming towards me. I stand up and quickly pull out my sword and hold it out so the tip touches his neck. He stops short and looks at me with fear piercing his eyes.

"I'm not afraid to kill you," I growl. He gulps.

"Yes ma'am," he says with a shaky voice.

"Holly!" Harry shouts. I look at him and then back at Michael Darling. I drop my sword and look at the boy.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry," I say surprised.

"I need to get out of here," I say quickly and pick up my sword. I sheath it and run out of the tree. I sprint through the forest. Tears pour down my face and I keep running. Make the pain stop!

I scream in anger and stop when I get to a cliff. I stare down at the ocean waves lapping against the cliff side. I get the urge to dive into the water below.

"Holly, get away from the side," Harry says from behind me. I jump and look at him.

"I'm not committing suicide, relax," I say with a roll of my eyes.

"Relax while you're that close to a shear drop off?! Not bloody likely," he responds. I roll my eyes.

"Why do you even care?"

"Because, Holly. Pan asked me to watch you when he can't."

"So you're just going to let him screw some girl and you just watch me?"

"You know that he doesn't want to," he says defensively for Pan. I roll my eyes and look down at the water. I'm so tempted to dive. It's not even funny.

"Holly, get that look off of your face," he says watching me.

"I need a rush," I say quietly.

"What?"

I turn towards the water and push off the side into a free fall.

"Holly! No!" Harry shouts.

I smile as the wind whirls past me and the mist from the ocean washes across my face. The feeling of being completely weightless is a pure adrenaline rush. I close my eyes and fall into the diving position.

I smoothly collide with the ocean and I feel as the water travels up my fingers and arms to my head and my torso to my legs and my feet. I smile and swim back up to the surface.

"Holly!" Harry shouts. I smile and swim over to the rocks. I climb on top of one.

"That was amazing!" I shout up to Harry.

"You crazy son of a bitch!" Harry shouts down to me.

"You've got to try it, Harry!"

"No way! How are you going to get back up?!"

That's a good question. How am I going to get back up?

"How about a hook and line?" A voice asks from behind me.

I turn and see a floating Captain Hook. I scream and Harry shouts curses. I topple backwards off the rock and Hook catches me. He flies me up to where Harry can see me.

"Tell Pan that I say thank you for letting his favorite Lost Boy get captured," Hook says to Harry.

"Get help Harry!" I scream as Hook flies me away.

"Holly!" Harry shouts after me. I watch as Harry slowly starts to fade out of my sight. Please go get help.