Chapter Five:

When my eyes flutter open, it is dark. I shift some and try to understand where I am. I hear the sound of lapping waves and whatever I'm in rocks back and forth. Realization slaps me across the face. I'm on Hook's boat! I groan and look around.

The outline of barrels, cannons, and netting is visible in the darkness. I try and reach up to tuck more of my hair into my cap, but I can't. I gulp when I feel the ropes tied tightly around my wrists. I hear the Pirates walking around above me on the deck.

The door opens and I realize I'm in a cell. A plump man with a bright red beanie on his head walks over to me. He has a pair of round glasses on his nose and he shakes some.

"Hello Miss.," he says.

"Miss.? I'm a lost boy," I say angrily.

"Save it, girl. Your cap fell off in the bag," the man says. My heart stops.

"What are you going to do with me?" I ask cautiously as he walks closer.

"The Captain would like to speak with you," the man explains.

"Why?"

"Don't worry about it," he says and pulls me up. I wince as I feel the rope burn starting on my wrists. He tugs me along through different hallways and up stairs. We stand on the deck and everyone stares at me. I roll my eyes and walk towards the door that says Captain on my own.

"You wanted to talk?! So here I am! Open the door, Hook!" I shout. Everyone takes a few steps back. Everyone, except me. The door flies open and tall man with sleek black hair and dark brown eyes looks at me. He doesn't scare me though, I've dealt with sewer rats more menacing than him.

"You must be the newest Lost Boy," Hook hisses.

"And you must be the idiot Hook," I say with a shrug, "Not a very menacing thing, are you?"

His eyes darken and I smirk. He takes the hand with a hook and twirls a strand of my hair with it. That's where my heart stops.

"A girl in Neverland? And she's trying to be a Lost Boy?" Hook laughs with an amused smile. I glare at him.

"What do you think I will do to a pretty little thing like you?" He asks with a smirk. My breath hitches in my throat and I try my hardest to glare at him.

"You don't scare me," I say boldly.

"Are you sure?" He growls in my ear. I suck in a breath and hold it. He chuckles and grabs me by my arm.

"If anyone disturbs me within the next few hours they'll walk the plank!" Hook shouts in rage. I scream as he pulls me into the Captain's room.

"Let me go!" I scream and struggle to get out of his grip. He smirks and throws me onto the chair. I struggle against the rope and glare at Hook.

"Well, love, what should we do?" He asks and drops his coat on a hook. I gulp and scoot away from him.

"Please, stay away from me," I whimper as he gets closer to me. He sits next to me and smirks.

"I see why Pan hasn't gotten rid of you, you're a pretty little thing," Hook says touching the side of my face. I take heavy breaths from the fear that is running through my veins.

"Are you hungry?" He asks. I don't respond.

"Of course you are," he says. He gets up and opens up a cabinet. He grabs a loaf of bread and cuts some off. He holds a piece up to my mouth and raises his eyebrows. I take a bite and glare at him.

"I can feed myself," I say when I swallow.

"I'm aware, but you can also use those hands to choke me," he points out. I glare at him and he smirks at me.

"Well, how long do you think it will take Pan to figure out that I took you away from him?" Hook asks. Peter!

"Leave him alone!" I shout angrily.

"Oh? What will you do for me?" He asks.

"Anything," I say.

"Show me where the Lost Boys and Peter Pan live," he says.

"I will never betray Peter like that," I scream outraged. He draws his finger underneath my chin and forces me to look at him. I grit my teeth and glare at him.

"Do you want to know what it's like to lose something dear to you?" He asks.

"No," I say quickly.

"What do you have that's dear to you?" He asks and leans down towards me. My heart races. If he kisses me I will bite him. He senses my nerve and pulls away slowly. He drags me up and sets me down on the chair that is in the middle of the room.

I gasp and close my eyes as he draws a line across my collarbone. Shouting erupts from outside the door and I open my eyes to see the morning light shining through the window. My lips pull up and into a smile.

"Finally," he smiles. He grips my hair and I yelp as he drags me towards the door. He slips on his coat and pulls me outside.

"Let me go!" I scream in fury at Hook.

"Holly!" Peter shouts in relief. I smile until Hook pulls me in front of him and holds a sword to my neck. I look at Peter with panic in my eyes and I hold my breath. Is he going to kill me?