Chapter Six:

Peter watches Hook and me with a cautious look.

"Hook, let her go," Peter says with a cautious tone.

"Or what? You'll get your Lost Boys? I'm sure that they know nothing about her being a girl, do they?" Hook asks tightening his grip on my arm. I wince some and Peter's eyes flick to my arm where he holds me.

"What do you want?" Peter asks.

"I want you to fly down here and hand yourself over," Hook says.

"Peter, no!" I shout. The sword is pressed tighter against my neck.

"I'm not going to let him hurt you," he says to me. I shake my head at him and Hook wraps his arm around my waist instead of holding my arm. I grit my teeth and close my eyes.

"I will make her walk the plank," Hook threatens.

"You wouldn't," Peter says.

"I would," he says back.

"Mr. Smee! Bring me a gag please," Hook shouts.

"Peter! Don't let him get into your head! Don't worry about me!" I scream before they tie a cloth around my face and mouth. I gag on the cloth and glare at Mr. Smee. I mumble into the cloth and look up at Peter.

"Let her go," Peter says slowly.

"Come down here and fight me like a man," Hook says. I shake my head at Peter and he nods.

"No Peter!" I scream into my gag. He sinks down to deck and Hook pushes me back into the others. I scream and they hold me tightly so I can't get involved.

I scream and struggle against all of the Pirates. Let me go!

"Peter!" I scream through my gag. Hook drops a sword in front of Peter. I pull against them.

"Please! Don't do this!" I scream at him. They start wrapping chains and heavy weights on me. I scream into my gag as Peter and Hook start slamming their swords together. The gag is pulled off of me and I take a few deep breaths. They hold onto my arms as I try to lunge forward at them.

"Stop! Peter stop! The Lost Boys need you! I need you!" I scream. Peter looks up at me and realization hits him. He flies up into the air and flies into the forest. Hook drags me to the plank.

"You ruined my only chance at killing Peter Pan," he growls and tosses me onto the plank. I gasp and look back at everyone.

"Jump," Hook growls. I shake and step towards the end of the board with my head held high. I look down at the water below.

"Too slow," Hook shouts and someone slams on the board. I scream and topple off of it.

I look towards the surface as I sink lower and lower into the water. I scream for a second and my hair flows up behind me as I continue to go lower. My lungs start to burn as the oxygen in my lungs starts to be used up. No! I can't die here! Please!

My eyes flutter closed and the darkness overwhelms my body and brain.

--

"Holly? Please wake up," a voice pleas.

I try and take a breath but I can't. My lungs bubble and gurgle when I try and inhale. I cough and sputter as water comes up from my lungs. I take a deep breath before coughing harder and laying on my side.

A hand pushes the hair behind my ear soothingly and speaking softly, but I'm not really listening.

I'm focused on breathing and getting air to my sore, raw lungs. I'm sore and I want to sob.

"Holly, listen love, hey it's alright," the voice says before pulling me into their arms. I'm sobbing. How did I get out of the water? How?

"Shh, you're alright now," he says. I cuddle closer to him. My heart is racing and my head spinning.

"Will you talk to me?" He asks.

"How did you get me out of the water?" I ask with a scratchy voice.

"I flew straight into the water after I saw you fall and start to sink. Hook was pissed when he saw that I had saved you," he explains. Hook, the name makes me quiver.

"He's not going to hurt you, love. I promise you that," he says. Love, the nickname makes my heart flutter.

"Come on, let's get you on your feet," he says before helping me up. I open my eyes and look at Peter.

"Thank you," I whisper.

"You're welcome," he says quietly. I wrap my arms around him in a hug and he puts his arms around me.

"What a romantic scene," a voice says. My heart stops and I quickly hide behind Peter. 

"Leave her alone," Peter says.

It didn't take him long to find us. No, it didn't take him long at all.